Online Advertising and SEO for high search engine rankings

jerdei

As a former carpet cleaner turned Affiliate marketer I wanted to offer any member on this board free advice. I am new to this forum but as small business owner myself I understand many people may have questions about driving traffic to their websites or getting them to rank higher in search engines. My area of expertise is ery wide for internet marketing so if you have any questions at all or even want me to look over your website and make SEO sugestions I would be happy to help out the first couple posters.

Many small business owners still don't utilize SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ) tactics to get their site listed in the top spot for Google, MSN and Yahoo. By not spending the little time it takes you are leaving a ton cash on the table.

Here are just a few basic things EVERYONE needs to do know matter what industry or product you are selling.

1. Use the free Google keyword tool to find the higher search volume keywords for the cities and regions you offer service in. I know many of you may already think you know all the terms people are searching for but you may be surprised. You can find this free tool at https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

Once you have a list of the most popular keyword phrases you are going to want to save them to a document for easy access.

2. Ensure ALL your pages on your website have a unquie title, keywrods, and description in the meta section of the website. For the title you are going to want to place the higher volume keywords.

An example would be if we did carpet cleaning in Denve CO and surrounding areas, You will want to have something like "Carpet Cleaning Denver | Bloomfield | another City | Another City.

If you offer other services like tile cleaning you NEED to make another page that is just about tile cleaning. Same goes for upholstery and the like.

The Meta keywords are not all that important any more or Google but you still need to have them in there.

For the Meta Description you need to write something compelling to entice the searcher to click on your add and at the same time list a few keyword phrase you are targeting.

3. Find relevant link partners and swap links using the highest search volume keyword phrase as the Anchor text. An example of an Anchor text would be something like, Carpet Cleaning Denver or Carpet Cleaning Aurora . That anchor text will need to link back to your site. This way when a search engine sees the link they will know your site is for Carpet Cleaning Denver and thus in time will rank you higher for that search term because they feel your site is related for what the user is searching for.

4. Write and post articles in Article Directories and place a few links in them back to your website using the anchor keyword phrase you are targeting. This one tip alone will boost your rankings in a very short amount of time.

5. Find relevent blogs related to your industry and post an insightful comment on that blog and link that comment back to your website using the anchor keyword for the term you want.

6. If you do not use Google Analytics you should open up a free account and add your website to that account and place the code onto your website. This is a must because you will be able to see how people ware getting to your website.

If you have any questions at all feel free and post them bellow. I also know a lot about PPC like Adwords and Adcenter and can answer those questions as well.

If you want me to look over your website I will but only for the first few people who ask and by asking me to do so you are agreeing that I can post back my thoughts about your site in this forum.

Regards,
Jacob

P.S. If you would like a link on one of my carpet related websites I am willing to offer one. All I require is an article written with your best carpet cleaning tip for the average home owner with carpet. I would be publishing this article to one of my sites and I will use the keyword phrase of your choosing. Any really good articles will be post on www.carpetcleainigcoupons.org which get's a ton of visitors a day because it ranks well all over the place for many keywords. Just PM if interested in this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom