sam miller
Going to cost me??????

EBA4E9B9-EF9D-49B4-A6D3-2AAD96B2486A.png

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
It might make you money.
I think the decal stickers for your van are about $50 each. But I can' remember for sure. I haven't bothered to buy them since 2014. I've stopped giving money to AL once I heard HomePro bought them.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
you can have any vinyl shop print you the truck decals.

Idk we love and hate AL, it brings in a lot of new customers per year and many of them are high end... but still AL is kind of annoying.

Reactions: SamIam

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We got it without being an advertiser but they put the FULL COURT PRESS on you to advertise. They just Don't have enough potential clients here to make advertising cost effective.

I'd much rather spend that money marketing our company instead of marketing through them.

Reactions: SamIam and Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
We got it without being an advertiser but they put the FULL COURT PRESS on you to advertise. They just Don't have enough potential clients here to make advertising cost effective.

I'd much rather spend that money marketing our company instead of marketing through them.
Love many, Trust few, always paddle your own canoe.

SamIam

Name
sam miller

I did advertise one year $900 one call! Probably not looking to be stupid again!

I do have about 16 5 star reviews on there.
Everyone else has 5 tops.

Back
Top Bottom