New

CarpetKING

Hi my name is Bobby Wilson and I own and operate Greenville Carpet Cleaning in Gville SC. I run a Judson machine and do carpet, upholstery(when begged), oriental rugs, strip&wax floors, and a little tile & grout. Use a Greenhorn wand and Hydroforce RX-12

CarpetKING

Thanks Clean...Here is the whole form

Full Name-Bobby Wilson

Company Name-Greenville Carpet Cleaning

Owner or employee-Owner

How long in the trade-7 years

City and state-Gville SC

Website-greenvillecarpetcleaners.com is under construction....Anybody wants to point me in the right direction for making a good website let me know

Phone number if no website (PM me with it if you wish)-

Are you a member of a cleaning association?No

Are you a supplier or manufacturer?No

Services offered (carpet, rugs, uph, water damage, leather, repairs etc)-carpet ,upholstery, rugs,strip wax tile, tile and grout

Main cleaning equipment owned-judson

How did you find Mikey's Board-judson

How can we help you-just here to learn as much as possible form people who know more than me!

How can you help us- help when I can

CarpetKING

I enjoy the occasional meat and three but only if fried corn nuggets are one of the veggies. Fried corn...Its good

hogjowl

Idiot™
kristine dominique said:
i don't get your questions mike....? some kind of inside joke?

krissy.

krissy:

Be proud that you don't "get" his humor. When you finally start to understand him, you will look in the mirror and see staring back at you a cynical drama queen with manipulation written all across your face.

Mikey P

Administrator
in other words you'll be a balding poxed faced, doe eyed, overweight hillbilly with Aunt Jamima on his chin.

Not a good look on a woman.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom