Company Name-Anderqual Handyman

Owner or employee-OWNER

How long in the trade-15 years

City and state-Woodstock, IL

Website-WWW.anderqual.com

Phone number if no website (PM me with it if you wish)-

Are you a member of a cleaning association? no

Are you a supplier or manufacturer? NO

Services offered- Handyman & Remodeling(for now)

Main cleaning equipment owned-None yet

How did you find Mikey's Board-The Google

How can we help you- looking to learn about being a CC

How can you help us-Always like to help others if I know the subject matter

-JB-

Name
JB
Liquid.

From his site.
I think the best way to answer this question is to ask another question – How do you wash your clothes, your dishes, yourself, anything really? You wash with warm/hot soapy water, then you rinse, then you dry. You don't clean your clothes by drenching them with soap water then dry them, you rinse them too. You don't clean your dishes by sprinkling powder over them. The proper way to clean your carpets, and the way Anderqual does it, is like you clean everything else, apply hot water with detergents, let that dwell for a period so the detergent can break up the dirt and greases loosening them from the carpet fiber. Then use clean hot water(steam) to flush the filth from the fiber so that the strong suction from the machine can extract the now dirty water leaving your carpet clean and free of detergent residue. Other methods merely push the dirt down into the carpet more, sometimes under it, leaving the “gillusion” of clean. Some methods suck some of the dirt up but they leave behind a soapy residue which becomes dry and gummy attracting dirt faster.

I like “gillusion”, is that your word, or'd ya get that someware else?

Nice site BTW. :wink:

anderqual

JB said:
Liquid.

From his site.
I think the best way to answer this question is to ask another question – How do you wash your clothes, your dishes, yourself, anything really? You wash with warm/hot soapy water, then you rinse, then you dry. You don't clean your clothes by drenching them with soap water then dry them, you rinse them too. You don't clean your dishes by sprinkling powder over them. The proper way to clean your carpets, and the way Anderqual does it, is like you clean everything else, apply hot water with detergents, let that dwell for a period so the detergent can break up the dirt and greases loosening them from the carpet fiber. Then use clean hot water(steam) to flush the filth from the fiber so that the strong suction from the machine can extract the now dirty water leaving your carpet clean and free of detergent residue. Other methods merely push the dirt down into the carpet more, sometimes under it, leaving the “gillusion” of clean. Some methods suck some of the dirt up but they leave behind a soapy residue which becomes dry and gummy attracting dirt faster.

I like “gillusion”, is that your word, or'd ya get that someware else?

Nice site BTW. :wink:

Thanks for the proof read! Already fixed, and thanks for the complement on my site!

Greenie

welcome Matt....that is kinda funny.

I know you will enoy the board, tell us briefly how you stumbled into this area of cleaning, have you attended a class yet? The wording on your site seesm you've done a bit of research, did you have a less than wonderful experience with some cleaning methods in the past?

You thinking about getting a portable extractor or leasing a truckmount?
Don't buy anything til you've read here for a few months.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom