New use for the back-up Butler

Name
Steve Lawrence
Watering flowers at the park! We haven't had rain for a month and stuff is looking really dry and I really like the dinner plate size blossoms of the magnificent hibiscus plants.

Other stuff I've done not related to carpet cleaning:

Clearing drains with suction.
Thawing ice damns on roofs in winter.
Pressure washing homes, etc.
I'm sure there's other stuff I can't remember.

What have you done with your truck mounts besides carpet cleaning?

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
After Hurricane Irma I used the Butler to keep water around for the horses. waterhorse.jpg

steve_64

Pressure washing with a Butler is like cleaning carpet with a Bane

The power just doesn’t cut it
I use a 15 degree tip about 600 psi. And I only need to keep the wand on board.

I did both sides of my house one using the wand the other with product for house cleaning. Couple months later as well as at the time you can't tell the difference and the side with product i hit with wand a little because I wasn't as happy with it.

I got a pole to reach 26 ft I think then I turn up the psi to bout 800. Its a little more tedious maybe but I'm making it work. Its an easy add on for $25 to hit the porch area on the way out too.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
F

FB7777

Like the Bane, most things are doable, but the results and effort are different

side by side with a 3500PSI pressure washer on a deck you will see a difference

I rent one from Home Depot every few years to clean my deck, walkways , patio etc

Name
Steve Lawrence
Well, Ive pressure washed with the Butler many times and also own a 3500 psi pressure washer. guess which one I pressure wash with the most? You don't always need that much power but it is fun when you do use it..... but it's mostly about convenience.

Name
Brad Gouveia
I sucked my hot tub out with mine. I has to drain it twice but it went fairly quick. I figured it would rinse everything out real good too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom