New EDIC Portable wand

Mikey P

Administrator
http://edic-carpetcleaningmachines.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Triton-Wand.reduced.pdf

triton.600px.jpg
triton_head_manifold.600px.jpg

EDIC's new Triton Carpet Wand is the latest in carpet cleaning technology. It provides a lightweight and durable alternative to the traditional stainless steel wand. The head of the Triton carpet wand is not only designed for higher air speed, but also even/consistent air speed across the whole width of the wand head, guaranteeing optimum water recovery. Talk about durability - the wand shoe is made of UHMW plastic which has the highest impact strength of any thermoplastic presently made. The wand glides easily across the carpet and wears less because the UHMW plastic shoe also has an extremely low coefficient of friction.

The head of the new Triton carpet wand is not only designed for higher air speed but also even/consistent air speed across the whole width of the wand head guaranteeing optimum water recovery. Talk about durability, the wand shoe is made of UHMW plastic which has the highest impact strength of any thermoplastic presently made. The wand glides easily across the carpet and wears less because the UHMW plastic shoe also has an extremely low coefficient of friction. For example, it is significantly lower than Delrin and other Acetals. It is easier and less tiring to use, especially on those big jobs, because it has the right balance of: • a very light handle weight and low center of gravity with total weight of 6.5 lbs • UHMW wand shoe with a lower coefficient of friction • The wand head creating a strong contact with the carpet maximizing recovery and requiring less operator down force on the wand The TRITON’s unique dual jet system eliminates the problem of overlapping contact between each spray pattern, common to other wands. This design allows the full pressure of each jet to impact the carpet fibers with powerful, uninterrupted agitation. The wand tube is available in durable lightweight aircraft aluminum or titanium. Its unique metal/heavy clip design allows the operator to remove in seconds the entire spray tip manifold for service and cleaning. The UHMW vacuum shoe is held securely to the wand head with just 3 screws but also removes easily for cleaning or service.It has a stainless steel handle grip with a foam cushion providing comfort and durability. The valve, fittings and solution hose are rated to handle portable or truckmount pressure and heat.

Interesting that you get a choice of aluminum or Titanium tubes...

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
so have to you tried this wand Mike?

and, have you tried the wand made by the folks who make the devastator filter, anyone else for that matter?

Mikey P

Administrator
no on the plastic wand

no, I didn't like the swivel wand I tried from mighty so no interest in the Dev wand which has a worse air flow design than my OG Ti's.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You got nothing better to Jimmy? That threads 3 years old. Shouldn't you be out scraping up dog shit and buying paper bags and stamps or sumpin.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yes that is my new ad on business while at customer's homes. 99 CENTS A PILE BABY ALL DAY LONG!

I'm designing a swivel headed POOPER SCOOPER.
Improved head design and when it comes to market it will be around $1200
Taking advanced orders now

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom