New client review

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
New review from today:

Kathy T. ? - Jul 1, 2011- 5 Stars
Royal cleaned four chairs upholstered in white used in the kitchen area. The backs were dirty from dogs rubbing against them, and they had soil on the arms and the top of the back where your neck rests. They came out beautifully and look like new. Very fast work, and good communication from Dave.

Anybody else have any new reviews to share?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
must be your first real review, you should be proud

F

FB7777

Before he edited it it read

"I thought this creep would never leave, someone needs to teach about personal space and general hygiene . The work was subpar, I paid him just so he would leave my home I think the reason this freak works for himself is due to his inability to pass a background check"

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Thanks for the love......

From two guys that don't seem to even have even a single Google Places client review.

What's up with that?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I forgot what it was liked to be loved so much. shiteatinggrin

Michael ? - Jul 2, 2011
My carpet was DISGUSTING!!! Old stains, new stains, mystery stains, and even tar. I was very pleasantly surprised with how good it looked when Brian left. I definitely would recommend them to friends and family. Thanks Priority!

amanda ? - Jul 2, 2011
Wow, my carpet looks brand new! And that is hard to do with the stains my puppy had left. Amazing service, very friendly and knowledgeable about exactly what my carpets needed. Very affordable as well. Definitely going to use them again!

RaincoatPamm ? - Jun 28, 2011
These people were the GREATEST. Can't say enough good about them. Friendly, professional in manner and dress, courteous, and prompt. I will use them again, and again. In fact, I am talking to my husband about having them come and clean our air ducts. My carpets had not been cleaned in a few years, and I was afraid a lot of the stains wouldn't come up......pet stains and high traffic areas. To my amazement, the stains are gone......like magic.

sm1159 ? - Jun 27, 2011
I used the living social deal for $59.00 of 900 sq ft. of cleaning. My carpet looks fantastic! I would definitely use this service again. The service members were very friendly. Greatly appreciated this deal.

Jim ? - Jun 24, 2011
Outstanding service! Great communication before they came to clean the carpets. Then they did a great job once they arrived at our house. Very professional, friendly and priced right. Explained everything before and after they completed their work. Carpets look great! 2nd time I have used them and I will use them again and recommend them to all my friends and family!!!

Linda ? - Jun 23, 2011
By far the best Excellent Service out there for carpet cleaning! Very Professional and friendly. They left my carpets looking super clean. Affordable. Thanks.

Alex ? - Jun 21, 2011
Excellent service and a great attitude

Ed ? - Jun 19, 2011
Brian is an honest man and very professional. I couldn't believe the quality of work he did for me for the price I paid. I had some pretty nasty coffee stains and he made them disappear. Thanks again Priority!

meeko ? - Jun 19, 2011
The best bargain ever! Brian did a fantastic job on my carpets. He removed stains that were years old and that other carpet cleaners hadn't been able to remove and left the rooms super clean. I would recommend this business to anyone who wants their carpets done.

Kimberley ? - Jun 13, 2011
Priority Cleaning was professional, effective, affordable, and respectful of our time. I would definitely use them again and again.

There's a slight chance that I may be better than I used to be. :shock:

F

FB7777

Dave Yoakum said:
Thanks for the love......

From two guys that don't seem to even have even a single Google Places client review.

What's up with that?

anytime you want to compare annual sales and net worth between the three of us lemme know

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am in with that Pfred. I have a stack of letters and emails from customers and I don't beg customers to post them on the internet and guess what Nocum I bet my company does alot better then you in a teensy, tiny area with more carpet cleaners per 100,000 people than you.

Customers ask me all the time if I would like them to write a testimonial or give them as a reference I always "No need, I am doing all right but if you want to let your friends know I would appreciate it" My work speaks for itself and grows word of mouth. If I was your customer I would definitely post a good review for fear you would call me or come back to my house, I have a family you know.

shoot I will post a review for you if you stop your getting in on every thread telling people what they are doing wrong. I bet I can get Mikey, Brian, Foster, Pfred and many many many more to hop on board. I will have FCC build you a new website with free SEO just to go away completely(he built me one to stay here :lol: )

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Perhaps you or the other members of your club don't realize or need the benefits of having a lot of on-line client reviews.

Most cleaners on this board, however could benefit from what they provide.

Here are some good reasons for having on-line reviews:

-The reviews separate your company from the pack with a unique USP

-It provides clients that are not price shoppers.

-It highlights your listing. (You don't need this. But most cleaners have more than four cleaners in their town)

-It bring your listing up to the top.

-It gives you higher job totals.

-Clients will reserve an appointment without the need of going to your website.

-It builds trust in your company.

- it increases your repeats and referral rate.

If you don't need or see how these benefits could help your company. So be it.

Most here may see it differently.

Especially if they are in a more major and competitive market.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
HARDLY ANYONE READS THEM AND THEY MOST BELIEVE THEY ARE FAKE

Obviously I don't derive millions of dollars in business from the internet like you. What I am saying and you seem not to agree that the testimonials I get from customers to their friends and family is worth less than writing something on the internet Like "awesome carpet cleaner" from prettykitty1981.

You are ridiculous. Most small companies after a few years shouldn't have to beg like you do. If you did better work you wouldn't have these worries

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
XTREME1 said:

Stay stuck.

My "actual experience" tells me your opinion is the polar opposite of the truth in real life day to day, business.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
that is why you're down from a huge 16 employee business and still begging?

e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xco_EzaMXvQe]

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
XTREME1 said:

Obviously I don't derive millions of dollars in business from the internet like you. What I am saying and you seem not to agree that the testimonials I get from customers to their friends and family is worth less than writing something on the internet Like "awesome carpet cleaner" from prettykitty1981.

You are ridiculous. Most small companies after a few years shouldn't have to beg like you do. If you did better work you wouldn't have these worries

Pretty much nailed it but after 30 years it is the only thing he knows how to do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom