New Butler insider info... Atlanta show reveal

Name
Lee Stockwell
My dad and I built my tanks like that 33 yrs ago.

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Sure Butler needs to follow suit now that all the other direct drive companies made more room. I bet Butlers sales have been down this past year with the new SS and now HM making a new compact unit.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Sure Butler needs to follow suit now that all the other direct drive companies made more room. I bet Butlers sales have been down this past year with the new SS and now HM making a new compact unit.

Actually... One of the busiest years ever I am told.

Booked out about 8-9 weeks with orders...

Rather crazy there and sales are remarkable...

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I ran butlers for 25 years, they are a good dependable piece of equipment. I bought other equipment because they would not consider making any changes to their design to increase cargo area. Glad to see they are now making those changes, competition always makes you " move your cheese" if you want to stay relevant in the market place.

Mikey P

Administrator
20160415_091206.jpg
20160415_091259.jpg
20160415_094547.jpg

Sneak peek..

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
110 fresh water tank in the back of the 110 waste tank in front....takes up the footprint of a 210 waste tank.

Smaller shelf on Right ...all shelves optional....

Could fill that nitch for some people.

Reactions: Todd Millar

Robert Webb

Name
Robert Webb
I wondered about the weight not being evenly distributed also. So I am guessing the fresh water shutoff button is on the side of the shelf... So its wired to the tank somehow? I'm not big on change... I had to replace my fresh water tank on my truck, cant imagine having to change one of these with this configuration.

Robert Webb

Name
Robert Webb
Honestly the more I look at it the more I dont care for it. There isnt a clear open path on the floor for longer tools to lay on the floor... The hose hanging rods are in the way of the shelving unit, so your pulling hoses off to access the shelves. There isnt a small shelving unit facing the back door, which is an easy access shelf for chemicals and tools.

Reactions: Jimmy L

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
As long as nothing is done about the actual location of the machine or somehow utilizing the space above it (or "god" forbid, under it), nothing fundamental will change.

The lovers will still love it.
The ones that need more available space that is utilized better, will still not buy it.

There's only that much you can shift within these limitations.

A pity. They should be able to do both and capitalize on their reputation.

J

JS41035

I thinks it's awesome. The first change in layout that I can remember in my lifetime. If they change too much they hurt the resale value of previous units. That has always been one of the beauties of a Butler. The crazy resale value of a 5 or six year old unit. And Butler has been so steady that customers trust them. You never drop 60 grand on a Butler only to find out that the design has changed and you have "last years model".
And it doesn't matter how difficult it would be to replace the freshwater tank. That sucker will look brand new the day they cut it out of a worn out Chevy van. It will last decades.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom