New and wanted to say hello!

Dave Marky

Name
Dave Marky
Hi there this is Dave and Marky We are new to the world of owning a carpet cleaning company. We bought out a carpet cleaning company that was retiring and we are all ready to roll after rebuilding the van and the truck mount.
We are excited to be in the business.. Any advice for advertising out there? Maybe some solutions that wont break the bank... Thanks :-)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hi there this is Dave and Marky We are new to the world of owning a carpet cleaning company. We bought out a carpet cleaning company that was retiring and we are all ready to roll after rebuilding the van and the truck mount.
We are excited to be in the business.. Any advice for advertising out there? Maybe some solutions that wont break the bank... Thanks :-)

Welcome....

There is a lot of information available on the board here. I just referred another person to a thread here today in regards to upholstery cleaning questions.

The search function up in the top right hand corner can be a great thing (as it helped me again find that article)

But also, there are a lot of people willing to help...and a few characters to go with the place too :)

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
welcome!

you guys are in a small town, will you be doing mostly resi or commercial carpet? do you have much competition in Butte?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Seriously, Welcome. In a small city or town, sometimes it's very beneficial to join the chamber of commerce. You will get to meet the movers and shakers. Try going around to the types of businesses that you would like as customers and just introduce yourselves without trying to do a hard sell. Let them know what your company is all about and what makes you different from the competition. All of those local business people also have homes that need cleaning. Learn about your competition and when someone says I already have a carpet cleaner and he is so and so, resist the temptation to knock them. Just let them know that you are striving to be the best in your business and if you are confident in your cleaning process, offer free samples in their worst areas. (small areas) Do some research on this board and take a serious look at what people like Mark Saiger are doing with Zippers, Rotovac 360's with brush head, Brush Pro's etc. These are things that can make you stand out from your competitors. Good luck with your new venture.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Welcome. You bought at the right time of year so get going. Save money for the winter months.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Get to know Jamin and the other expereinced and helpful folks at Express Distributing in Billings.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I lived in MT for about 3 years. It's where I met my wife. Beautiful country out there. Her mom and bro are in Bozeman.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom