My new toy

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Got a new toy delivered today. Nice to have a backup unit or a second unit in the arsenal.

1704515433868.png
1704515458746.png

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
Nothing in life is truly free...

What part of your SaigerSauCed soaked soul did you have to give up to finally enter into the underworld of real VLM?

Mikey P

Administrator
and how to LOWES and Lowes only and buy 20' of that hose and keep it and the driver removal tools on the truck at all times

Name
Swani
Ive used both side by side

the mytee cleans well enough but is a real hunk of junk and an operational nightmare in comparison
I think they had some issues with the Eco 17, but my Eco 14 has been a great unit. I know TOPS had some issuses with earlier units busting at the frame, but it looks like they have beefed them up now. What do you find is an operational nightmare on the Eco's?

Mikey P

Administrator
I think they had some issues with the Eco 17, but my Eco 14 has been a great unit. I know TOPS had some issuses with earlier units busting at the frame, but it looks like they have beefed them up now. What do you find is an operational nightmare on the Eco's?
The overall length made it difficult in office spaces compared to the compact PHX

The head dooes not flip back all the way for pad swapping

Draining/flushing the pixie juice was a real chore.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom