My First Truckmount Cleaning Experience!

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
There is a Host method - it basically involves injecting the pad with a wicking neutralizer and putting a poultice of Host on top for it to wick in to. I've done it for little spots over the years and it's worked fine, at least according to my nose and eyes.

We'd water claw those spots first or use a hand tool and neautralizer, rinse out and then apply encap/host. More host to the bad areas where urine was. Works perfect. Add on some enzymes, like new.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
So classic!

1. Homeowner who decides to live in a literal pet toilet.

2. Carpet cleaner who seems to at least not be a total hack realizes there is no hope for total remediation of the situation so does what he can at a fair price to make a little money and be on his way.

3. Homeowner in denial that this was just a seasonal issue and the dog won't be back to pissing before the carpet is dry.

4. Ok, the draining right on to the driveway was a hack move, but can't really blame him for wanting to leave that payload behind. Should have at least ran a whip to the lawn though.
This....

Lavon

Name
Lavon
You left your carpets too wet he didn't dry very very good that's her the urine smell it's probably in your padding which should be replaced so we're basically happens is that when it's in the padding a carpet cleaning won't do anything but make it smell even worse you have to figure out where the urine is coming from pool that padding replace it with new padding deodorize from the back and the front and your problems should be solved

steve_64

You left your carpets too wet he didn't dry very very good that's her the urine smell it's probably in your padding which should be replaced so we're basically happens is that when it's in the padding a carpet cleaning won't do anything but make it smell even worse you have to figure out where the urine is coming from pool that padding replace it with new padding deodorize from the back and the front and your problems should be solved
Sub floors?
Tackstrip?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom