My First Truckmount Cleaning Experience!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Let me know if that ever happens. Seen more pics online like she posted of hwe cleaners dumping water wherever.

Honestly I havent seen it, but my wife wasnt happy with the pixie dust in out house.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
$200/650sf =$0.31 per sf, how did you come up with .23? Am i missing something?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Hey Derrick,

Are you a HWE cleaner in Reno? You service just Reno/Sparks?
Yeah, started last month, slow start. Reno, sparks, Washoe County.
Fyi, with a prospector 500psi heated stage 3 vacuum portable...working to get a TM.

Reactions: WillS

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The fact of the matter is were in a competitive business, with a wide range of people using a wide range of equipment.

There are hacks using every form of cleaning availible just like there are professionals using every form of cleaning available.

A true professional whose educated on the processes needed will do a better job at communicating what's to be expected.

Then execute that plan.

A guy who loads a bunch a stuff into a sprayer and prays it works because he had success once not so much.

Ps he probably doused it with odercide.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It looked good just not as soft as when you steam clean.

I get 2-3 hour dry time.

And I flush the hell out of the carpet, I do carry 6 fans on each truck too.
Do you use a rinse? That should help with the softness.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have 3 cats, a dog, and a snake.. We have a heart to heart when I get them, I look into their eyes and tell them if they piss in my house I will have them killed.. Worked so far! God damn zoo here..

Able 1

Name
Keith
Don't get me wrong, I love animals! I just won't let them ruin my house..

Reactions: SamIam

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
She is my typical well educated homeowner...with sympathy for a loved pet. We need to perhaps do a better job serving her needs.
Sure, remove the pet for her since she is unable to come to grips with that and get all your buddies together and rip out her carpet/pad/subfloor and replace it on Feb 22.

steve_64

No, the cleaner didn't discuss not being able to deal with the urine -- "I have a really great deodorizer that will take care of it," or something along those lines. His confidence gave me confidence. I think I paid and extra 30 or 35.

The smell permeated the house immediately when he started up the truck, so I'm going to answer that it was exhaust. How do you prevent this kind of thing if you're a cleaner, needing to park kinda close and have the door open? Door sealing? Seems overkill on a good-weather day to me. Exhaust filtering? At least telling the customer that their might be an unexpected odor?
I've found that by sticking a garden hose in my vac hose hooked to the machine running for about ten minutes cleans everything out, odors and all. It stays smelling good for some time, depending on how much urine I'm cleaning out.

He may have just come from another job but he should be aware of the odor and not park in the front door. It's noisy too. 25 feet away is usually good.

Reactions: green research

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I've found that by sticking a garden hose in my vac hose hooked to the machine running for about ten minutes cleans everything out, odors and all. It stays smelling good for some time, depending on how much urine I'm cleaning out.

He may have just come from another job but he should be aware of the odor and not park in the front door. It's noisy too. 25 feet away is usually good.
working with a slide in, I am always aware of my exhaust. I usually park facing away from the door, reducing not only the exhaust but the noise. Never hurts to run an extra 25-50 ft of hose.

Reactions: steve_64

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
That guy really was parked too close to the door. You're lucky carbon monoxide didn't kill you and the cleaner. I would rather run an extra 50' of hose than wake up dead.
Look at the photo, he wasn't that close. The neighbors don't want to smell what he is pulling out either.

Able 1

Name
Keith
It's just God that you despise?
Wow, no I don't despise god if anything I despise(and despise is WAY to strong of a word) are people that don't take proper care of their animals.. I would guess 90% of the time cats piss in the house is either the homeowner is too lazy to clean their litter box or the cat has a treatable sickness(crystals in the urine ect..). As for dogs, don't get one if you are too lazy to take them out,or you aren't home enough to let them out.. If your dog needs training take it.. Pets are a big responsibility if you can't take the time for them, don't get one!

Only excuse for me is if your animal is sick and you address it immediately or your pet is old and has a accident..

hogjowl

Idiot™
Old people want pets. Even people who hated animals inside when they were young, often get animals as they age. It's for companionship. Trouble is that also coincides with the onset of physical problems like arthritis, hearing loss and a whole list of physical failures and problems that can interfere with a persons ability to properly manage a pet.

So, the next time you find yourself judging someone for the actions of their pet, shut up and thank them for calling you.

Idiot

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom