Multiple picture loading in threads..

Mikey P

Administrator
Try this on your late model Samsungs..

Pick multiple photos from the Recent File and it should load them up all at once.

Screenshot_20180118-183108.jpg

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Posted from my iPad while Playing games on my MacBook Air

Radar Foster said: ↑
I know you ain't talking to me...
I'm betting there's an option for you retards to0

Don't make fun of "them"... We want them to buy more!:hopeless:

I love Apple and yet I've never used any of their products!

Buy more, buy more, etc!

Actually, have a coffee(sbux) with your games, Fed!

J

JS41035

Come over to the dark side Pfred!
My kids still use my IPhone 3g for music. 9 years old. Still works. My 4s is in Nicaragua being used daily. Both phones spent 2+ years of torture in my pockets at work. But still work.
I’ll admit my 6 didn’t get as hot as your Samsung.
To me apple is like a Butler. Polished user experience. Excellent for the majority of work. Samsung is more like a Steamaction truckmount with a Cat diesel that can quadruple wand. Cool. But I wouldn’t use most of its features

Mikey P

Administrator
I actually liked my Google phone the best but it was going bad on me and the replacement didn't have the coaxial single prawn whatever the hell you call it to use headphones with

F

FB7777

My kids still use my IPhone 3g for music. 9 years old. Still works. My 4s is in Nicaragua being used daily. Both phones spent 2+ years of torture in my pockets at work. But still work.
I’ll admit my 6 didn’t get as hot as your Samsung.
To me apple is like a Butler. Polished user experience. Excellent for the majority of work. Samsung is more like a Steamaction truckmount with a Cat diesel that can quadruple wand. Cool. But I wouldn’t use most of its features
You just made one of the most compelling arguments for owning the stock

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom