Webinar Manny, Moe and Jack Saiger on MBWebinars this week discussing WINTER cleaning tricks

Mikey P

Administrator
Due to logistics myself, Barry Costa and Jim Holland are going to reschedule our ICRA session to a later date and Team Dynamo from the great white north will be sharing all their tricks to cleaning in sub zero weather as well as keeping your equipment from freezing.

These guys know all the ins and outs of not only surviving through but cleaning through the worse of blizzards. Save loads of heartache and money by attending this sure to be informative session.

Have your questions ready for the Saiger brothers this Wednesday night at 9pm East Coast/6pm West Coast and somewhere in between for you fly over states.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Todd Millar

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
My Brother Dave Saiger and I got together tonight and ran a test session.

Looking forward to this show ourselves as we have done this type of cleaning....WAY TO MUCH.....

But, we hope we can share some insight and also learn some insight from others out there.

We get contacts from a lot of southern cleaners when things start to get cold....

For us....we are used to it and "No Big Deal" but we understand the many concerns from those that don't do it like we do on a yearly basis.

So, looking forward to the show, sharing and learning from others....

See you there...

And I am sure Fred C will have a link up soon for us....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Tonight's Show:

DUE TO THE UPCOMING COLD WEATHER, WE ARE MAKING THIS SPECIAL REPORT...WINTER IS COMING!

And if you want to eat well, thrive and prosper...and save your expensive carpet cleaning money maker, get on over to listen and share with some of the best cold weather cleaning experts in the industry!

Mark and Dave Saiger will lead a night of tips and discussions from themselves and other cold weather cleaners.

Learn how to clean in some of the coldest winter days, protect your equipment from the frigid temps...and even make money during the slow cold season.

Mark and Dave are full of useful and easy tips. Mark has cleaned in one of the coldest days in Minnesota history with his Truckmount.....almost -60 degrees below zero Fahrenheit ACTUAL TEMPS....

and his family is known for cleaning every day in typical -26 below zero ACUTAL temps.

Come join the webinar and get that so sought after info to clean and thrive in the cold.

We look forward to sharing and having others share with us this Wednesday 11/11/2015.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom