Company Name- Dont have One Yet Couple Ideas Though

Owner or employee- One Day Owner

How long in the trade- 5 year Addict

City and state- Atlanta GA

Website- Not Yet

Phone number if no website (PM me with it if you wish)-

Are you a member of a cleaning association? - No

Are you a supplier or manufacturer? - No

Services offered (carpet, rugs, uph, water damage, leather, repairs etc)- Carpet and Upholstery Unless its something I dont know

Main cleaning equipment owned- Ninja Portable, Whittaker CRB, Oreck Vacuum and Orbiter, Judson 02

How did you find Mikey's Board- Some Other Board

How can we help you- Keep giving me my fix of Carpet Cleaning Kool Aid

How can you help us- One Day I hopefully will be running full-time and have some experience to share

A little about me:

I first got introduced to the carpet cleaning industry during the college when I worked for the worst company in the city of atlanta which is saying alot. Learned alot of wrong things and thought I knew it all. I was training cleaners even though I had never been out in the field and cleaned one carpet. I soon saw the light and realized how shady this companies practices were so I quit knowing I could do it better.

Well I got a job with my degree and for the last 4 years I have been accumulating things I have learned from all of you while dreaming about quitting my job and joining the thousands of other cleaners in Atlanta. I have been lurking on this board for almost 2 years know and am slowing picking up more weekend jobs so the questions are bound to start flowing.

Anyways I appreciate everything you guys have taught this former hack and hopefully I can one day join the ranks of you fulltimers.

Greenie

man...U got a wack of toys for only having one day in the biz....

Marty does have a hell of a deal on his unit.

C

chervenc19

admiralclean said:
You need a TCS TM? I got a good one for sale in a good looking van.

Marty - dont think I havent looked at your posting in the swap meat like a thousand times but I know if I buy it the fiance is going to be pissed.

I talked to a guy with a used TNT out in NC but I am sure when he finally sends some picks it wont be half as nice as your setup looks.

Greenie said:
man...U got a wack of toys for only having one day in the biz....

Marty does have a hell of a deal on his unit.

Greenie - First I read on here that I need to have a CRB or a 175 so I bought a used whittaker. Then it was prevac so I bought the oreck then it was post padding so I jumped on the used orbiter. I spend all my money on carpet cleaning crap and my fiancee and friends who actually clean say i have the "Sickness".

Greenie

chervenc19 said:
Greenie - First I read on here that I need to have a CRB or a 175 so I bought a used whittaker. Then it was prevac so I bought the oreck then it was post padding so I jumped on the used orbiter. I spend all my money on carpet cleaning crap and my fiancee and friends who actually clean say i have the "Sickness".

Yup, u got the sickness.

Hey...at least you got the right toys to keep plodding forward with that ninja, some regular "TM guys" could use to have some of your cool tools.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom