Listing Companies

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
What ones do you guys use?
You know... to buy lists of prospects with specific criteria. Income range, x amount of miles from your shop ect ect. And how much did they charge you and what did you receive for that cost ?

Thanks.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
SalesGenie/Infousa

Paid $999 for 12,000 names/businesses of my choice. Got them to through another 12,000 in for free on the day I signed up. You get 12 mths of unlimited use. You pay for what you "download". Not for the lists you draw up to review.

It worked ok. I used them for commercial for area, size of business, and size of facility. I used residential for income, home value, age, pets, kids/no kids. It was perfect but seemed to be close on specifics.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hoody, talk to your printer and see what kind of deal you can get. If you don't have a printer, just ask around the printers in your area. They will be able to get a great deal...the trick is getting them to pass the deal on to you.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Brian Robison said:
the trick is getting them to pass the deal on to you.

aaaaaand what's the secret to accomplishing that? Threats of physical violoence, blackmail, waterboarding..? What's worked for you Brian? I was looking at InfoUSA but not ready to pull the trigger yet.

Thanks for the tip!
Bill

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The trick is to use their service, refer people or companies to them and maybe kiss a little ass...never hurts.
You can wheel and deal I am sure of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom