Lets all do website link-exchanges with each other

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
Ok here is how we can do it Mike. Lets let use this thread to alert every one we are going to do it. It will give every one enough time to get their link ready. We will then create a post " Link exchange sign up" everyone who wants to be involved will post their link. We then e-mail the link to our web designers and they will put the link on our links portion of our websites. The rule MUST be though that everyone must make sure they have the links put onto their web sites. What date should we do the link exchange post?

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
Ok I just tried to post my link, we are going to have to e-mail each other the links. You can't post the code on here, the code will be displayed wrong, I just tried it above. So we are all going to post who wants to be included and we will all e-mail each other our links.

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
It depends on how high they are ranked on google. For instance my site is like gold for someone as I am ranked very high on google. If you go on google and type in Carpet Cleaning Brooklyn Ny I come up 2nd on the first page. If we all link it will improve our rank not right away but after a few weeks. Link exchange is Key. I get 2 calls a day from new customers who say I found you on Google or yahoo.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
John,

It doesn't have to be so complicated. All we need is for everyone to post a link to their site and then you or your web guy can add it. If you wanted to get fancy each person could upload their logo as well and you would be able to make their logo a clickable link on their website.

I have already got you linked on my site. Just go to http://www.allstarsteamcleaning.com/htm ... links.html and check it out.

I would be happy to exchange links with anyone who is interested.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Ok I got the ball rolling. I have connoisseurclean, the tile and stone nerds and preferred carpet cleaning linked on my site.

webfriendlybanner.jpg

-JB-

Name
JB
HEY!

Mark & Andrechelle ???

You do that with the OCBIR lists already don't ya?

(That's why ya hire professionals)

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
It's a good idea also for the text to read what your main keyword is. For instance www.a1cleaning.com can be seen as "Carpet cleaning in Houston". Maybe Mark can verify but I think it earns a few points with the engines. Getting into local directories is also good specially if they are related like a page dedicated to "Cleaning services in Houston". I see you're linking to a couple of good ones John. What else did you do to get a page rank of 3, that's awesome.

Tom, search engines don't like it when code is buried. If the algorithm catches on your site may be banned and may be real hard to get back in good ranks.

BTW, there's a couple of guys in the ICS board that are experts at this. One is Darrell (forgot last part of his handle) that moderates a search engine board. Maybe he can come in here and talk about it.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom