LeTip

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Anyone ever been a part of LeTip or an organization like it? LeTip seems to be very streamlined, and all about accountability. I think it will fit with a good referral system. They claimed the previous cleaner was generating 3-5 jobs a week out of their network.

Magic Al

Lead groups

Been in 3 different ones over the years. They vary. Some are very good, and some are awful. I don't prefer Le Tip as the cost is simply not worth it. However, I am sure they will invite you to a meeting for free, so you can better assess the group.

Why did the other guy leave if he was getting that much BUSINESS from the group? Seems suspicious to me. Some of these groups actually have a financial penalty if you don't bring a certain number of leads. As a consequence, people will invent leads, which become a wild goose chase.

Are you prepared to give leads to others? Sure you are. BUT, are they going to be well taken care of? Do you ask a client - "Do you need a financial planner?" I didn't, and insurance agents, real estate agents and others like that typically form the backbone of the organization, as that is a cornerstone of their business.

I just found that it was an imposition on the client to make those requests.

Saying that, I found that some of the members were terrific people (good reason to have breakfast once a week), caused me to get out of the rack and be somewhere at 7 in the a.m. (another good reason), I learned about many things I didn't know about (long term health care, for one), that I have used, and used the services of several of the members of the group.

So, if you like the people (very important, IMHO) and you understand the consequences of membership, go for it. These are often new to their business people, so you have to be careful there (would you really refer the dentist or accountant in the group without having used their services?).

Good luck with your decision. BTW, the groups I joined were not franchises, so every penny of your weekly dues went to either the breakfast cost or a tiny amount for social occasions (which I never attended, as I was neither single nor interested enough to have a mixer in which I would use up a valuable evening of my time).

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am in BNI and on the education committtee. It is very important to be in some leadership role and it takes time. I talk to my customers and if they seem to have a need I say "I know a CPA in Hingham who is great" and reach into my folder and give the card.
I also give my customers a free gift with every cleaning. The gift right now is all natural Arbonne skin products while I promote the Green carpet cleaning and inside the bag is a list of people who do business in my community that are friends of mine through BNI. It works great and I get tons of calls from the gift and for the way I go the extra mile to put my customers in contact with people I can hold accountable.
Here is a picture of the gift I am giving now
Picture557-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom