L&L Raffle time again! Start donating now!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We are still way low on people participating. The ones that bought tickets are hoping no one else buys them so they win everything but this is about kicking cancers ass and making this out of shape old broken down "janitor" hike 6 miles in Zions with almost zero training. That alone should make even Marty donate. I need to pump these numbers up, can I count on you guys as we have in the past? Every single penny matters!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mark has donated a 4 x 6.5 pound case of Saiger's Code Red for the L&L fundraiser. Instead of putting it into the raffle, we decided to offer it up for a $120 donation and he will even ship it free! I will give it an hour or so here. First person to message me and donate at http://pages.teamintraining.org/ut/zionpark18/JOlson and its yours. If you donate late then that money will go for raffle tickets so its ok if you all run and donate at the same time :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
ok no one bought it so put it on the rubber room on facebook so if you want it better message me and donate asap

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sorry I edited the post above to show the current bids so I’m not reposting the lists every times it’s at 500 now

Travis Sonderegger

Supportive Member
Name
Travis Sonderegger
John I should be here this weekend and I can fill out my own tickets.

I have a mytee tempo spotter to add to the donation pile. I have since replaced it with a larger spotter.

I also scored some nylon carpet we can use for demo time. Let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks for all you guys do.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
easier to copy and paste current bids buy your tickets tonight so we can make sure they are entered. Call early in the day to place a bid its always a super crazy 5 hours
L&L Raffle Items

Benchmade Knife Model 300 -Superior

Benchmade Griptillian -Benchmade

Seal A Door Window and Zipper with Carrying pouch-SAD

12 Premium Grout Brushes and 2 EzeeGrip/Grand Reaper Combos-American Brush and Chem

Phoenix Air Max Radial Air Mover

1 Gallon Odorcide

2 RTIC Superior Cleaning Solutions Mugs

Mini Turbo Hybrid - Turbo Force

Barry Costa Repair DVD Set-Barry Costa

5 Green Glides Winners Choice-Green Glides

Framed 10 Life Lessons x2-Superior Cleaning Solutions

(4) gallons Quake HD

Upholstery tool bag with Free Embroidery 1

New Evolution Glided Upholstery too -HydraMaster

HM3000 1/3HP Airmover HydraMaster

(4) One Gallon Multi-Phase-HydraMaster

HM5000 Low Profile Thrust Airmover

1 WRT Admission Superior Cleaning Solutions

(4) 6lb jars Procyon Plus

1 case 32oz Spot and Stain Remover

(4) Gallons Procyon Extreme

(2) Mytee clear Upholstery Tools

(10) free seats in the Build a Better Business class taught by Gregg Sargent. Can be sued at any location around the country. Retail price $98 to $109 each.

(4) Mikeyfest MN Entries

Chemspec Spotting Kit

More being added everyday

Buy your tickets here $5 each or 25 tickets for $100 http://pages.teamintraining.org/ut/zionpark18/JOlson

Auction Items

Jon Don

One admission to our five day SFS: Business Transformation ($1475.00 value)

Starting Bid $750

$800 Sunshine Cleaning and Restoration

One free admission to our two day SFS: Hands-On Operations seminar. ($375.00 value.)

$200 Harpers Carpet Cleaning

Sapphire Scientific 12" Ti Wand Donated by Carpet 911 Value $1029

$625 Home and Auto

Rotovac

Bonzer

$750 Carpet 911

20 Bird Guided Hunt, Includes Breakfast and Lunch and one Mounted Pheasant 4 Person Hunt Additional people $50 per gun. Additional Birds can be purchased the day before the hunt-Superior Cleaning Solutions/Wasatch Wing and Clay Call John for more information 801-225-0077 Value $2500

Starting Bid 500

CTI

16000 Ozone Machine

$500 Advanced Carpet Systems

GMS Power Distribution Center-CRW Supply

Starting Bid 750 Tony Neville

1 Seat at any IICRC class up to 3 days long at any company owned Aramsco or Interlink Supply in USA or Canada.

Starting bid 199

$800 Henderson Restoration

Call me 877-644-0077 to place a bid

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If I win the bird massacre can I exchange it for 5 million booties?
You have to bid on the hunt and if you bid on it and win it we can just run the dogs and let them point and flush them and you can shoot the, with Your camera. Big is 600 now what do you want 700?

steve_64

Ill take it if its still available.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom