just read the rules :) hi

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
#1 NEVER listen to Porkchop.

Even if he's right (which is a rare thing in itself) ....don't give him the satisfaction. :p

Welcome Tonya! :biggrin:

Ya liked that lil set up huh? : )

Pigsnott U Lose this one, lol

Ya du know they have a Bacon Flavored Milkshake now don ya!

Reactions: 2TXian

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
The rules are whatever mikey says is always right :evil:.

Seriously i have found there is an unwritten rule here, just don't go overboard. We can go up to the line of good taste but not cross it.
So dropping 1 link about your business is ok but not 10. Sarcasm is welcome but not being a jerk or nastiness.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
The rules are whatever mikey says is always right :evil:.

Seriously i have found there is an unwritten rule here, just don't go overboard. We can go up to the line of good taste but not cross it.
So dropping 1 link about your business is ok but not 10. Sarcasm is welcome but not being a jerk or nastiness.

Seen Mikey petting his ......... yet?

Care of Vawter and All in da Rubber Room, lol

2TXian

Supportive Member
Name
Tonya
welcome

So what drew you to our world?

I was referred by a business associate...you guys can't be so bad!
I have used some of the cleaning tips... I am an enviro tech at a local hospital... always looking for good info, so, here I am :rockon:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I was referred by a business associate...you guys can't be so bad!
I have used some of the cleaning tips... I am an enviro tech at a local hospital... always looking for good info, so, here I am :rockon:

Enviro teach ?? Is that another name for janitor ? Have you been trained in the science of cleaning or are you just winging it ?

2TXian

Supportive Member
Name
Tonya
What do you use to disinfectant touch points with in the hospital?
we use the commercial grade spic n span and clorox...in the mrsa/cdiff rooms we also have a Xenex UV blasting robot. the xenex works on the hard surfaces but not on curtains

2TXian

Supportive Member
Name
Tonya
Enviro teach ?? Is that another name for janitor ? Have you been trained in the science of cleaning or are you just winging it ?

I am an Angel I wing everything lol but seriously I am a learn as I go type. I had a lil eco clean business in Washington State, now I am in Boston and it is just catching on out here! I do like mixing my own cleaning solutions for in home cleaning, but, not at the hospital

2TXian

Supportive Member
Name
Tonya
we need more angels on the board, too many :icon_twisted:

what's your biggest challenge for cleaning?

those blasted rubber floors...the best thing I have found to really work is the lil white eraser... I did the whole @ 2500 square feet of rubber floor in central sterile by hand, but, there is little foot traffic there. do they make a really really big one that I can put on the floor buffer? that would work! I would like to tackle the ER

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom