Just out of curiosity...

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
How do you approach customers about service agreements? I usually wait until after the first cleaning is completed & I'm certain they are happy with the work. How do you do it?

Scott Rogers

Are you asking about residential or commercial?

Residential, Every customer and carpet has different needs. I start cleaning. If the carpets are heavily soiled and the usage of the home would benefit cleaning more then twice a year. I would approach them about my maintenance program. I have 35 customers that fit that critiria right now, I clean for them every 3 months except for 1 customer I clean for every 6 weeks.

In a commercial setting during the estimate, I would bring up the importance of appearance management and when giving them the price for the 1 time leaning give also give them 1 or 2 options for maintenance cleanings.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Many of our SFS members are using our pre-paid "Always Clean" residential maintenance program. This concept has a lot of advantages, including "tied up" customers, easier scheduling (and cleaning) along with fantastic pre-planned cash flow. (I did the program in Colorado and it was wonderful to count on five or six thousand new dollars in my account the first of every month- even in the dead of winter.)

I have a free eight page Special Report on how to set up and sell the "Always Clean" program. Just e-mail me at stoburen@homefrontsuccess.com

Steve Toburen CR
Director of Training
Jon-Don's Strategies for Success

PS Sorry, Jeremy. I got all excited and didn't address your question. We would wait and at the end of the cleaning (when hopefully the customer would be all excited and impressed) ask, "Have you heard about our new "Always Clean" carpet maintenance program?" We motivated our techs to ask this question by giving them the first month of anyone they signed up on the program. It is all in the Report ...

harryhides

Name
Tony
That cheap Pig farmer told me that this program which of course, he got for free, has been the best thing to happen to his business in years.

mind you that's not very hard, I suppose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom