Jeff Cross class at MikeyFest

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you missed his marketing class...you really missed out.
Really great job Jeff!

I liked the old ads and how things have changed. "You doctor only smokes Camels" :shock:
And the part where we should take a look at other industries geared toward our demographic and maybe "borrow" a few ideas. Transfer them into our carpet cleaning world and we just might have something.

Thanks for letting me stand up and speak about Groupon....I hear you will be in Dallas soon.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Sorry I couldn't attend. Jeff does a good job with his program. I have spoken at a couple of his events (CA,OH.IL). Brian - I still would like to show you my new add-on tool that I built specifically for the DOD programs like Groupon. It solves many of the issues that a successful campaign brings a service provider when he/she runs a successful DOD program.. Reach out... 630-444-2000 x 102

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
smastio said:
Sorry I couldn't attend. Jeff does a good job with his program. I have spoken at a couple of his events (CA,OH.IL). Brian - I still would like to show you my new add-on tool that I built specifically for the DOD programs like Groupon. It solves many of the issues that a successful campaign brings a service provider when he/she runs a successful DOD program.. Reach out... 630-444-2000 x 102

Honest to God...when I get some time. I haven't even been able to keep my quota up for Mikey's Board posts. lmao.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Looks like Jeff will be in Dallas next Friday April 8th at the Jon Don store in Garland...anyone want to fly in to take the 1 day class? I'll pick you up from the airport. lol

I'm going to try to be there.

I live for this stuff.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken Snow said:
You live for the spotlight lol - or is that what you meant :-)?

lol...I do like the spotlight....but I meant I like learning marketing stuff.....I always learn something.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL

What? Put 100lbs and a good tan on Val and I'm him! :roll:

Maybe I should switch may Avatar to Marlon Brando, wouldn't have to worry about disappointing anyone then. :mrgreen:

This one? somewhat amus
marlon_brando.jpg

OK this one. :oops:
marlon_brando_001_111309.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom