JANITORIAL AGREEMENTS

Michael L

Name
Michael L
WANTING TO ACQUIRE MORE ROUTINE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS AS I AM ABOUT TO GAIN ONE WITH A SMALL PRIVATE SCHOOL THAT WE STRIPPED AND WAXED, WE WILL DO GENERAL CLEANING OF THE BUILDING AND AUTO SCRUB THE HALLS EVERYDAY AND EACH CLASSROOM ONCE A MONTH AS WELL AS BURNISHING THE SAME WAY. JUST CURIOUS AS OF WHAT POINTS I SHOULD NOT LEAVE OUT IN THE AGREEMENT IM GOING TO WRITE UP.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Make sure there is a exit or termination clause for both sides.

If either party would like to discontinue services, a written 30 day termination of services (with a specific date) notice will be sent out to other party.

Michael L

Name
Michael L
Ignore the underlined words but this is a simple rough draft I wrote

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 230

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Daily - Make sure that they place the chairs off the floor for ease of cleaning. I used to have a color coded sheet of the duties we would do every day and the cleaner would check them off. Didn't do everything every day... worked well and client could see when we were doing things before they just complain! Lol

Reactions: Michael L

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
WANTING TO ACQUIRE MORE ROUTINE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS AS I AM ABOUT TO GAIN ONE WITH A SMALL PRIVATE SCHOOL THAT WE STRIPPED AND WAXED, WE WILL DO GENERAL CLEANING OF THE BUILDING AND AUTO SCRUB THE HALLS EVERYDAY AND EACH CLASSROOM ONCE A MONTH AS WELL AS BURNISHING THE SAME WAY. JUST CURIOUS AS OF WHAT POINTS I SHOULD NOT LEAVE OUT IN THE AGREEMENT IM GOING TO WRITE UP.

Ya but. ...
Ya gotta stop...

SCREAMING!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom