It seems obvious but it’s not.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
So Westin decided to focus on the very thing that brings people to their business in the first place and do it better than anyone else. You know what, I think they got it right. It seems obvious but it’s not.

This is a quote from an Aussie blog about hotel beds.

Got me thinking, why don't more people apply this to their businesses?

Am/Have I applied it to MY business?

http://mybrc.myobnet.com/2011/02/15/hea ... tin-hotel/

John

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
John Middleton said:
So Westin decided to focus on the very thing that brings people to their business in the first place and do it better than anyone else. You know what, I think they got it right. It seems obvious but it’s not.

This is a quote from an Aussie blog about hotel beds.

Got me thinking, why don't more people apply this to their businesses?

Am/Have I applied it to MY business?

http://mybrc.myobnet.com/2011/02/15/hea ... tin-hotel/

John
John, John, John, you think too much!

Just kidding- it is this constant self-analysis "what if" type of thinking that separates the carpet cleaners who will always "just own a job" from the ones who break free from the pack and will become wealthy from this industry. I think you know which group you are in ...

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS John, I'm no Michael Gerber :) but I love this quote:

"People will only pay for two things. Solutions to their problem (In Westin's case delivering a good night's sleep) AND good feelings. (I'm sure Westin's exectuives are constantly reminding the staff how to treat their clientele.) Deliver a 'solution' along with helping your customer 'feel good' about the process and you will be successful. Consistently achieve these two goals with EMPLOYEES and you will retire rich!" I'd say that about sums it up ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom