Is westpak the only wand that does this?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Stagger their jets so we don’t have to angle the spray.

Looks like the “other” wand companies are kinda lazy because my PR TI and other pmf wands never had this

8C3543FF-48C7-456A-B7E1-7B5C2EEC3D0B.jpeg

FredC

Village Idiot
probably a happy accident/lack of jig :D

i know it isn't

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I believe at one time the original Prochem company did that, though it could have been our original service manager would do it before we installed a machine.

Back in the late 80s Prochem made a single jet wand that would shriek when the vacuum was engaged. We had to “tune” it by taking a screw driver and bending the vac opening a bit to quiet it.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I believe at one time the original Prochem company did that, though it could have been our original service manager would do it before we installed a machine.

Back in the late 80s Prochem made a single jet wand that would shriek when the vacuum was engaged. We had to “tune” it by taking a screw driver and bending the vac opening a bit to quiet it.
One of 2situations in the 80s:
1 the tools cleaned good, but tore up your back and shoulder
2. they didnt clean good, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Butler stagger sthem much more
Why doesn't legend do that? Or do they still use pmf to produce their wands? From your pictures of all the goobers that send you pictures of their jacked up wands, you could easily send the big box company your concerns for the price they want for their wands.

Mikey P

Administrator
Why doesn't legend do that? Or do they still use pmf to produce their wands? From your pictures of all the goobers that send you pictures of their jacked up wands, you could easily send the big box company your concerns for the price they want for their wands.
Yes PMF makes them.

They are not open to feed back, and due to costs and function, for every PMF wand I move, I sell 20+ Westpaks

Do me a favor time yourself cleaning 200 ft of open space with that 4 jet and then do 200 ft with the 530 at the same moving pace and let me know what the difference is time

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
No he's not.

Proper padding provides great long lasting results.

This cold hard fact has nothing to do with what how other methods can go wrong.

Both of you are speculating, sadly.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
No he's not.

ok ok, I can't argue with you on OP padding. My experience on LMC is very little (175 and cimex only), but even those two were a joke. And I've read some of the hardcore OP guys say they can do a good job with a 175, which is very questionable.

My results are too good with HWE to switch over. If I ever do add LMC to carpet, it'll be with a CRB for the reason that it'll never void a warranty. And with these big jobs that require a description of how the cleaning will be done, that's a big deal for they mention it in the request for bidding

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
ok ok, I can't argue with you on OP padding. My experience on LMC is very little (175 and cimex only), but even those two were a joke. And I've read some of the hardcore OP guys say they can do a good job with a 175, which is very questionable.

My results are too good with HWE to switch over. If I ever do add LMC to carpet, it'll be with a CRB for the reason that it'll never void a warranty. And with these big jobs that require a description of how the cleaning will be done, that's a big deal for they mention it in the request for bidding
So, when you say this, #Iassume this is residential cleaning?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Yes PMF makes them.

They are not open to feed back, and due to costs and function, for every PMF wand I move, I sell 20+ Westpaks

Do me a favor time yourself cleaning 200 ft of open space with that 4 jet and then do 200 ft with the 530 at the same moving pace and let me know what the difference is time
For these 11’x12’ rooms, there was a 2min loss in time with the 11” vs the 14”

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Any visual or dry time differences of note?
Cleaned at a pressure of 500-550 and never got a difference in dry time. I think the 4jet might’ve cleaned a little better

Both wands are set at 6flow. 1.5 jets on 4 jet and 3flow jets on 2jet

I noticed some dark lines from the 2jet wand but it might’ve been just wet lines

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
No he's not.

And proper wanding provide greater, longer lasting results

I still challenge any carpet buffer to my cleaning technique that Ive perfected with HWE. And I know I'm not the only one. But I know that you pansies will weasel your way out of a friendly competition on real dirty carpet. Not a clean, new carpet like the one you introduced that phoenix on at your first hard surface cleaning class back in NC. I still wonder why you were pushing that carpet buffer in that class where people were there to learn how to polish natural stone.

The only way padding can be better is if it's competing against a portable trying to HWE at only 200psi 2flow at a location where a tm doesn't have access.

yeah, I'm in the mood to be a jerk this morning. Happy Monday douchebags

Mikey P

Administrator
And proper wanding provide greater, longer lasting results

I still challenge any carpet buffer to my cleaning technique that Ive perfected with HWE. And I know I'm not the only one. But I know that you pansies will weasel your way out of a friendly competition on real dirty carpet. Not a clean, new carpet like the one you introduced that phoenix on at your first hard surface cleaning class back in NC. I still wonder why you were pushing that carpet buffer in that class where people were there to learn how to polish natural stone.

The only way padding can be better is if it's competing against a portable trying to HWE at only 200psi 2flow at a location where a tm doesn't have access.

yeah, I'm in the mood to be a jerk this morning. Happy Monday douchebags

There's a difference between being a jerk, and being stoopid, and rude.

Matt, what was the name of that class?

and what are the 6 topics we discuss?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
There's a difference between being a jerk, and being stoopid, and rude.

Matt, what was the name of that class?

and what are the 6 topics we discuss?
I think it was your hard surface class before you re-worded to multiple surface at a hard surface facility that hosted the class.

Ooops, I forgot to add the word "Advanced" to Hard surface class

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I tell you what: As Hank Hill would say, "I tell you HWat!"

Have them send me a carpet buffer for free, like you got yours and I'll use it honestly with proper instructions and chemistry and if it's as good as you push that buffer, I'll find every post I made on here and correct it.

But if it's super slow and doesn't clean like you say, I'll be just as honest and send it back.

My Technician is ready to do a few jobs without me being there all the time. I have time to use it and do a full tests.

If it's junk like that APO I tested, (I used 3 different ones with the same results) I'll be glad to show evidence of that too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom