Introduction...

snowbasin118

My busines partner and I have a company, California Healthy Home, which is a professional cleaning company. We specialize in carpets, tile and grout, air ducts and janitorial services. We have been cleaning air ducts for a few years, then we purchased a portable carpet, tile, and grout cleaner. We soon needed a truck mount and purchased a Vortex recently. We are very busy with our Vortex. We are looking forward to post issues to help others and have more experienced members help us.

We are excited to have found Mikey's Board.

Here is our stats:

Full Name- Eric Sprague

Company Name- California Healthy Home

Owner or employee- Owner

How long in the trade- 1 year

City and state- Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Website - http://californiahealthyhome.com

Phone number if no website (PM me with it if you wish)-

Are you a member of a cleaning association? - BSCAI

Are you a supplier or manufacturer? no

Services offered (carpet, rugs, uph, water damage, leather, repairs etc)- carpet, tilte and grout, air ducts, janitorial

Main cleaning equipment owned- Vortex 6008

How did you find Mikey's Board- Green Glides Jeff Lydon

How can we help you- advice and questions

How can you help us- return advice and questions

snowbasin118

We have a 2004 Vortex and use a Greenhorn with a glide that we bought from Greenie. We also have a Rotovac 360 and a SX-12.

We use both a Rotobrush and a portable negative air machine for the duct cleaning.

snowbasin118

Steve,

What are you using for a prespray and fiber rinse? We are trying to find a good all around cleaner that is enviro-friendly.

Eric

Greenie

Eric, I don't recall, did I give you a sample of the Judson O2 prespray and rinse when you were in?

snowbasin118 said:
Steve,

What are you using for a prespray and fiber rinse? We are trying to find a good all around cleaner that is enviro-friendly.

Eric

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom