intro

Hello everyone...

My name is Matt Stambaugh
I started cleaning carpets in San Diego then when that company sold out to another and then another and the customers got wierd about 2 name changes in a year I went to work for a local supplier as a mechanic. After relocating to the bay area and continueing (sp?) to work as a mechanic we-wife and family-moved to atlanta and still continued to work as a mechanic then returned to the bay area and again chose to work as a mechanic and finally chose to work for myself cleaning carpets again and have a flexible schedule to be able to more time for the kids and wife. So in a mid-sized nut shell that's my story...

hogjowl

Idiot™
Hi my name is marty and i want to welcum u her and tel yous that i am a carpet cleaner from alabama and i used to not be a carpet cleaner from alabama when i was something else from alabama wit my w/and 3 kids before I got married i wuz in scuul fultime but i stopped that to start my cleaning cumpany and i luv my life now cuz i am a carpet cleaner which is after i wuz not a carpte clr

harryhides

Name
Tony
Hey Matt, welcome aboard.

There are a few rather pompous fatheads here - just ignore them and their holier than thou attitude.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom