Impressive Apple watch

Mikey P

Administrator
Yesterday I finally got the tryout my new QuickBooks credit card processor gadget.

A super nice Australian fella without even saying anything fiddled with his watch for a nanosecond, turned it upside down on the QuickBooks gadget and boom paid!, I had no idea...

So when do the scammers start bumping up to Apple people with card readers and draining their accounts...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
My sister has an Apple Watch.

Every notification, everytime a car goes past her Ring Doorbell, she gets a notification and has to look at it. That damn thing runs her every moment.

Me?

I have my cell on "Focus" (Do Not Disturb) unless it is normal work hours.

And the "Blessed" and "Pest" list is strictly adhered to as well.

Have you done that yet Mike?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Sorry

In Greek mythology, Sisyphus or Sisyphos (/ˈsɪsɪfəs/; Ancient Greek: Σίσυφος Sísyphos) was the founder and king of Ephyra (now known as Corinth). He was a devious tyrant who killed visitors to show off his power. This violation of the sacred hospitality tradition greatly angered the gods. They punished him for trickery of others, including his cheating death twice. The gods forced him to roll an immense boulder up a hill only for it to roll back down every time it neared the top, repeating this action for eternity. Through the classical influence on modern culture, tasks that are both laborious and futile are therefore described as Sisyphean (/sɪsɪˈfiːən/).[2]

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm more impressed with my new re-issue Accutron RailRoad. . PXL_20231221_213330642.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
@darcie smith can you please send me a text telling what the heck he's talking about so I can reply with some symbolence of intelligence
Sorry

In Greek mythology, Sisyphus or Sisyphos (/ˈsɪsɪfəs/; Ancient Greek: Σίσυφος Sísyphos) was the founder and king of Ephyra (now known as Corinth). He was a devious tyrant who killed visitors to show off his power. This violation of the sacred hospitality tradition greatly angered the gods. They punished him for trickery of others, including his cheating death twice. The gods forced him to roll an immense boulder up a hill only for it to roll back down every time it neared the top, repeating this action for eternity. Through the classical influence on modern culture, tasks that are both laborious and futile are therefore described as Sisyphean (/sɪsɪˈfiːən/).[2]
Walking around with that head of his is the same thing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom