If you going to Copy Someones website

HydroDude

Name
JB
Someones website, be sure to use your own name.

I'm guilty myself for getting ideas from other websites, but some of the sites I visited lately some have copied word to word including the Company name... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Fon Johnson

I'm gonna guess that is a web site they got with their mentorship with Howard. The people who do the "mentee's" web sites probably just let is slip.

Howard

They have permission as they purchased this site from us. Thanks for the concern.

Howard

Greenie

The funny thing about guys coming out of the blue and making a profile and a single post is you always wonder, who is the lap dog?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I sent an email off to that dude with the Mohawk program that Howard said to contact for information.

He's not gotten back with me yet, and it's been ... what ... a week now?

Billy

Name
BH
The guys web site is using the same stuff you get in the modules you buy from Howard. If you just copy the stuff it will have Clean as a Whistle in it because it was modeled from Howard's company.

As for MoHawk I have just recently spoken with him & he said he hoped to get information out soon for all companies that have contacted him.

C

Carpet Dude

another cri soa...just a little more sophistimacated with HP as the cleaners friend.
Why do they not go after the installers....plenty of butchers with carpet knives out there..........guess cleaners are easier prey for extortion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom