I NEED HELP GETTING SOME BIGGER COMM. ACCOUNTS

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I run a smaller business. I have a few maybe ten commercial accounts most being smaller retail, office ect. I really would like to score a couple big ones and put my cimex to work. I know I do great work, I am one iicrc cert. away from my master textile cleaner(color repair is what I need), plus I do carpet repair which almost none of my competition does so I feel and know that I do a better job than alot out there. I am only 27 and am in my 3rd year of business I need some advice on scoring a couple "jewel" accounts such as larger retirement centers, schools, hotels, or some sort of large commercial account what should I do?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Read
The Ultimate Sales Machine
-Chet Holmes

If you do that and follow his instructions, you will land some great accounts.

There is too much involved to solve this in one post.

If that were possible, I wouldn't hang out here so much.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Bob Foster said:
Go to http://www.excellent-supply.com or talk to Rick G. He is the perfect person to ask this. Very knowledgeable and helpful.
I agree. Rick is the King of Commercial. He has been there- done that AND likes to help people.

Island Boy
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Jon, this isn't rocket science. Want more work? Knock on more doors. The problem with this simple dictum is life keeps intruding through something I call "displacement activities". Since most of us (including me) dislike selling we allow any little thing to detour us from "making our appointed rounds". I assume I can put you in the "don't like sales" group because if you did you wouldn't need to ask how to get more "jewel accounts"!

So, since most of us don't really like selling the secret is to a) make selling easier, b) make it a routine that you never break and c) reward yourself when you do sell a big commercial account. I cover all three points in my "How to Sell Commercial Work" Special Report. It isn't as fancy as Rick's program but it is cheaper since it is free. (I recommend you get both!) Write me at islandboy@StrategiesForSuccess.com and put the word "commercial" in the subject line. (Offer open to everyone.) Then follow the system I outline exactly and you WILL get your coveted commercial accounts.

BTW, smart move on getting your Cimex working.

Back
Top Bottom