I finally love it. PMF stair wand.

Mikey P

Administrator
Took a while to get er down but now she's my pal.
20180113_163736.jpg

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
There was a learning curve for me. When I first got it from an auction on this board the glide wasn't ready yet. I really kind of hated it. I bugged PMF enough that they finally sent me a 3rd party glide so I would stop calling them. The glide made the jets hit correctly. I first used it the way I used stair tools in the past and so I hated the loose swivel. Was ready to junk it ...then I watched Saigers Aaron demonstrate how they use it. The loose swivel is perfect for knocking it around to do risers and back again for the treads. I really like it now. A lot.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The ut40 would be perfect if it had the same head angle as the prochem stair tool. 15• just isn’t enough. I have to lift it up higher to get a good connection. My next try will be westpaks 40” straight stair tool. Does anyone have one they want to get rid of?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Guys,
I just bought the PMF SS, flare from 1.5 to 2.0. It makes the wand just a little longer, I actually like it better, I smacked it on so it doesn't come off. so no need for whip tool is ready to go.

At first I didn't like the tool, but now I just don't see the need to to spend thousands on making another stair tool, for such minimal gains and a not really a everyday tool.

In fact I don't even hate stairs anymore, I use my crb on them first and rinse them clean with the PMF stair tool, not having a glide on it, it sucks up everything the crb pulls out.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Did pmf added the spray guard? The jet set set up looks different then the other two jet setup like mark has..your looks more narrow

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I had Mark give me the tutorial in person, in one of my own custy's homes.

You fellas can't keep up with the Kid.

It's a great tool. It definitely took me a week or 2 to feel like I wasn't Marty.

I don't have the glide on it yet but have enjoyed it without. I really like that I can suck up some goobers from my CRB without clogging a glide.

I've been meaning to order a glide just so I can compare.

Get you one, fellas!

Reactions: Nomad74 and Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I had Mark give me the tutorial in person, in one of my own custy's homes.

You fellas can't keep up with the Kid.

It's a great tool. It definitely took me a week or 2 to feel like I wasn't Marty.

I don't have the glide on it yet but have enjoyed it without. I really like that I can suck up some goobers from my CRB without clogging a glide.

I've been meaning to order a glide just so I can compare.

Get you one, fellas!
I use mine with the original single jet and no glide. Works great. Although I haven't tried with a glide, I feel that it wouldn't let me get into the crevice between the riser and the tread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom