I did this and it works. Great Advertizement Everyone

GRHeacock

I too know they work. I had them on my van for several years.

While working in a house, a passerby might not feel right about coming in, or waiting until I came out, but they would take a card while it was easy to take, and walk on.

Parked in a supermarket lot, or any shopping center. I would always check the amount left in the holder before I drove away, and refill as needed.

Gary

-JB-

Name
JB
Often wondered about them, we'll give them a try, thanx.

DUSTY

me 2

I had these on my vehicles but they kept getting stolen or broken. I can say that I know of one job i got from them over about a 2 year period.

I finally gave up.

Nowadays interested parties can find out about you from your web addy that is posted on your truck. I think this is much better as the prospect can find out a lot more about you before making the call to you from your website.

Just my 2 cents.

-JB-

Name
JB
Okay then, F'ck it!

I'll just glue a couple old cassette tape boxes to the side of the van!

HA!

Tile Nerd

I met a guy once who said he put a flashing light on top of his truck while he was cleaning to get attention.

DUSTY

LOL

John

You have me laughing. How bout some pics of those cassette box's hot glued to the side of your van!

DUSTY

Ethics

I'm not so sure this guy that is hocking these card pockets is ethical.

He is using all kinds of recommendations from his happy clients to show how thrilled they are with how well his product works.

He is subjecting these poor happy clients to all kinds of unwanted attention.

Jester

how well does that double sided tape hold up on the highway?
is it fairly water resistant?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
guarantied for all weather and tested for all speeds.....

205005_front200.jpg

DRScrivner

If you have your own signs made up here is a suggestion instead of "Take One"- use "Take Two" and then in smaller print underneath-- "One for you and one for someone you care about."

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
The 3M double sided tape holds up well on the highway or anywhere we go.
I can't drive an Aero Tech through a car wash so I don't know about that but pressure washing the truck has had no problems.

The boxes are water resistant NOT water proof( in my opinion), light rain no problem, major storm with heavy downpours ... wet cards!

I still think they are worth it and keep them filled. We have only booked 1 job so far that I know came from them, but for the cost its sort of a no brainer for us.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
9 months using them...so far... like I said 1 job directly from them, probably a few that were helped by them in conjunction with a referral.
they are like the other ones, but mount directly to vehicle, I thought they would be less likely to be stolen if they were attached directly to the vehicle. I like having my "please take one" color coordinated to the lid (mine is orange).

hogjowl

Idiot™
This is ridiculous! Why in the world would someone go to all the trouble to get one of those things and keep it stocked when all they have to do, if they want to stay busy, is increase their prices to 65 cents per s.f.?

And ... you Aerotec and Vortex girls shouldn't need a card box with all the walk up sales you already are getting!

-JB-

Name
JB
.65 !

Fo shizzel my dizzel, who said I was LOWERING my prices! When ya got what the peeps want, thay gotta pay if thay wanna play, fo shizzel!

snoopsmh.gif

Billy

Name
BH
We have used the ones at the beginning of the post for years & they have paid for them selves many times IMO.

As for the vehicle card pockets they even hold up in automatic touch less car washes. Although they really don't need to since they are easily removed so that cards don't get wet in car wash. in our many years of use the cards also don't get wet in heavy rain the way the lid locks down. I have decided to buy more of the same ones for the new Aero Tech I was also looking at others.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
I need to see yours... if they keep them drier then they would be a better purchase, I've never seen any that are fully water proof.

Billy

Name
BH
captaincarpet said:
I need to see yours... if they keep them drier then they would be a better purchase, I've never seen any that are fully water proof.

Not claiming fully water proof but I haven't lost many cards over the years to being wet. Only time I have ever noticed them being wet is when I forgot to remove them for car wash not an issue anymore Aero Tech doesn't fit car wash.

Also they better be different they cost around $38.00 for a set of 2 as I remember.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Keep in mind that the $19.95 is for two holders. Also, you know the shipping charge up front. The plasticfab place pops you $5.00 for not spending $50 with them and won't tell you what shipping is until after the order. My guess is that the final price is the same if not more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom