Hydro force not working

Josh Almanza

Name
Josh Almanza
My hydroforce sprayer is not working...ever since the freeze my hf sprayer has not worked, what are some of the things I can do to fix it?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Clean the filter and pickup tube.

Carefully disassemble the check valve at top of pickup tube. Don't lose the spring or ball. See if it will draw after cleaning.

More...

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Mikey P

Administrator
Nothing comes out at all?
Is the gun on quick connects? what if you put a another quick connect in there and just run It wide open, is water coming out? or try swapping the gun but likel Lee said, just take it all apart ... Especially the handle that goes into the Dema valve.. clean everything out..

Reactions: SamIam

Josh Almanza

Name
Josh Almanza
Nothing comes out at all?
Is the gun on quick connects? what if you put a another quick connect in there and just run It wide open, is water coming out? or try swapping the gun but likel Lee said, just take it all apart ... Especially the handle that goes into the Dema valve.. clean everything out..
Nothing comes out. I’m going to take it back to my distributor to see if I can exchange it( or at least try to exchange it)

J

JS41035

The male quick coupler on your hydroforce probably froze. Take the male section of the QC off of the hydro force. Plug the disconnected male into the Female working end of your solution line. Turn your machine on. Then turn on your water pump. If you use a ball vale in the end of your solution line,open it. Make sure water is flowing through the connected Female/male QC. Try that first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh Almanza

Name
Josh Almanza
The male quick coupler on your hydroforce probably froze. Take the male section of the QC off of the hydro force. Plug the disconnected male into the Female working end of your solution line. Turn your machine on. Then turn on your water pump. If you use a ball vale in the end of your solution line,open it. Make sure mater is flowing through the connected Female/male QC. Try that first.
Thanks, I’ll try this.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Replace the male quick connect. I had to replace one recently for the same cause on a tool

Name
Lee Stockwell
Once that qc is off pull the filter under it out and rinse it. Should be easy to pull out, or use a pair of pliers gently.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Dang, I just bought that thing too...about 3 weeks ago.

Most of the time tightening the nut that holds the draw hose will fix an issue if it’s loose.

If it’s three weeks old you could take it back they’ll fix it!

But sometimes just taking it apart Cleaning everything out and putting it back together works to.

Some places sell all the internal parts line Lee said the nut that hold the draw hose.

Inside of that has a spring and ball bearing and a couple o rings.

After three week should all be good.

Did you check the draw hose filter?

Name
Steve Lawrence
You shouldn't need to buy a new one I don't think. The only thing that probably got messed up was the $50 Dema valve. I like Lee's suggestion of having a back-up, even a pump up sprayer might work in a pinch--much cheaper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom