Owner or employee- Owner

How long in the trade- 18 years

City and state- Fort Dodge, IA

Website- Someday mabey

Phone number if no website (PM me with it if you wish)-515-955-4009

Are you a member of a cleaning association? No

Are you a supplier or manufacturer? No

Services offered (carpet, rugs, uph, water damage, leather, repairs etc)- All

Main cleaning equipment owned- Truckmounts/Portables/AutoScrubbers/Swingmachines...

How did you find Mikey's Board- Been reading all the boards for years. Thought I better become a supporting member instead of lurking before Mikey has a coranary :)

How can we help you- Make me laugh

How can you help us- Make you laugh

I started in my dads janitorial business as a kid. Did alot of bonnet cleaning with a swingmachine and a mop bucket. We bought our first portable in the early 80s.
After highschool I went to work at a local factory making farm chemicals. I grew old of that after a few years and my father and I started a new cleaning business togeather. Over the next few years we bought our first truckmount and started going after residential. We could never hold onto a good tech for more then a few months. Every time one would quit I and or my brother would go out on the truck. I began to really enjoy it. I wasnt getting along at all with my father at the time so I went head first into just carpet cleaning. The first 5 or 6 years was really tough. Did alot of smooching off of good ole dad. Twenty years later I have no regrets:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom