How many of you send follow-up letters?

-JB-

Name
JB
Not after you do the cleaning, but for those that either don't book, or cancel.

We have been, seems to work good, but I admit, it's a bit hard to track, so..

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
How would this follow up letter go?

I totally blew an upholstery estimate, but I was afraid if she hired a hack it would be ruined. So I called to follow up.

She seemed to really want to get me off the phone. (I didn't put on a good show to begin with.)

I don't remember exactly what I said, but it was something like, "I understand if you don't wish to book with us, that's not my reason for calling. Your sofa needs special care to insure it isn't damaged, and if you don't wish for me to perform the work, they guys at ABC Co, DEF Co, and GHI Co are all competent to care for your upholstery. You have a great day."

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I send out a general packet of information on what we do and how we do it. With a thank you note for their inquiry. I don't send out many, everyone who calls me books

-JB-

Name
JB
everyone who calls me books

Ummm?

Can I scam a copy of yer script off ya?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gary,

Our letter briefly touches on our history,experience,education,system, and guarantee, we also include a brochure that pertains to the specific cleaning they inquired about, as well as a testimonial brochure, and lastly a business card from whom ever they spoke with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom