Hoover Hack

ImperialCC

Name
Jason McCurry
Would I look like a Hack if you were doing VLM upholstery cleaning and needed to use a spot cleaner that was manufactured by Hoover? I am thinking of adding a Clean Slate Onepowr for spots on upholstery when VLMing. I feel like it is no more hackish than those Shark vacuums! Thoughts, comments, criticisms, applause… The CleanSlate is 20% off btw.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Would I look like a Hack if you were doing VLM upholstery cleaning and needed to use a spot cleaner that was manufactured by Hoover? I am thinking of adding a Clean Slate Onepowr for spots on upholstery when VLMing. I feel like it is no more hackish than those Shark vacuums! Thoughts, comments, criticisms, applause… The CleanSlate is 20% off btw.
See if you can get some stickers from our manufacturers to put over that Hoover logo and the customers won't suspect anything. I'm sure you know what you're doing with VLM on delicate fabric furniture so your method already looks professional.

Mikey P

Administrator
See if you can get some stickers from our manufacturers to put over that Hoover logo and the customers won't suspect anything. I'm sure you know what you're doing with VLM on delicate fabric furniture so your method already looks professional.
What makes you so sure or you just being nice today?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom