Holiday Promo?

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Anyone do anything special for the holidays?

We typically don't discount our services but in the down times we have started getting creative with specials. This is our busy time, but we want to encourage our clients to book us before the holidays. We focus on offering Value specials.

Here is the Email I just sent out to everyone in our database:

Holiday Special - Free Spot and Spill and 50% off Open Area Cleaning

Holiday-dinner-table-849x435.jpg

Our clients want their carpets cleaned for holiday entertaining, but worry about the carpets getting dirty again from their guest's mishaps and the foot traffic. The dilemma becomes, Do I spend the money to clean my carpets and upholstery before my guest arrive, or wait until they leave so I can clean up after them?

With our Worry Free Spot and Spill Guarantee and our Open Area Touch Up program you no longer have to worry!

Worry Free Spot and Spill:

Have your carpets and upholstery cleaned in December and if there is a spot or spill that happens over the holidays, call us within one week of New Years and schedule your free spot clean.No worries if the glass of wine spills on the cloth dining room chair, the gravy splattered on the carpet or someone dropped a cup of coffee.

Open Area Touch Up:

We know that many people traipsing through your home and using your furniture can lead to soiling and visible traffic lanes. Clean your carpets and furniture in December and if your carpet and upholstery become re-soiled from all the foot traffic and use during the holidays, schedule an open area cleaning of the areas that need it for 50% off. 50% off Open Area Touch up must be completed in January or February.

Call now to ensure you carpets are clean before and after the holidays!

Hoping to capitalize on the pre holiday rush and put their minds at ease with out giving away too much.

Thoughts? What other kinds of things are other MBers doing?

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Just doing an extended spot and spill like you.

I like the idea of the future open area offer. It would be cool if a bunch of people take you up on it in January or February.

Reactions: PrimaDonna

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom