hi all!

Hackalar

Code:
Hello all I'm new here and in needs of lots of info :-)

Im new to carpet cleaning and this forum. I am a long time multi business owner with over 50 techs in one of the business I own. I am currently looking to start a carpet cleaning company but have no experience in cc.  I live in a small city that has roughly 40-50k people and no cc company. Also have several small counties next to me that doesn't have cc company either. 

Question is, is it possible to pull this off with no experience? I have plenty of money and time and would make sure it was ran right. Customer service would be top notch. Where should I start??

Thanks!!!!!

Name
Lee Stockwell
Dickson TN has several good cleaners, as do the surrounding area, Franklin, Nashville, Waverly, etc.

A few are even here.

Welcome to Mikey's board!

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Hackalar said:
Code:
Hello all I'm new here and in needs of lots of info :-)

Im new to carpet cleaning and this forum. I am a long time multi business owner with over 50 techs in one of the business I own. I am currently looking to start a carpet cleaning company but have no experience in cc... Where should I start??
Welcome to the pub here. This place may get a little rough around the edges but of course we're always happy to help new-to-the-industry folks. In fact, with Scotty Warrington on vacation till the 20th I even have a supplier I can recommend to you! :)

But first, a "Devil's Advocate' question for you. Starting a new business in an unfamiliar industry is always an expensive and managerially diluting experience. Would your time, money and efforts be better invested in growing and developing your existing business that already has 50 techs?

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Now if you can still give a resounding "YES, I just wanna be a carpet cleaner!" to my question above then check out our "How to Start a Cleaning Business" section on the SFS site:

http://sfs.jondon.com/tag/how-to-start- ... g-business

Everything on the site is free and non-commercial in nature.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom