hey.

just registered tonight as a supporting member.

my name is krissy and i work for general maintenance company located in north scituate rhode island. i handle all of our scheduling, customer service, administrative, payroll, etc. i've been with general maintenance for about a year now. my supervisor suggested i check out this site to try to learn a bit more about this trade during any downtime i have in the office... i'm still not as confident as i need to be on the telephone with customers and hope a bit of research will help me there.

so hello all!

mike:

the bulk of general maintenance co.'s work is contracted commercial janitorial, floor maintenance, and carpet cleaning. our employees are hourly waged, some PT and some FT. we do not provide health care. as far as our employee's being able to afford a home and health care, i guess that depends on how they manage their personal finances and how they choose to spend whatever $ they earn. as far as i'm aware, none of general maintenance co.'s staff is homeless or knowingly dying of any untreated medical illness. :)

hogjowl

Idiot™
Welcome to our wicked and screwed up little world. Please don't try to understand us, and don't let folks like Mikey run you off. We mean no harm, we're just socially backwards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom