Hey Everybody!

G

My name is Melvin. I been cleaning carpet about 6 years now part-time. I want to learn more about the business. I bought an old Pro Chem machine when I was getting started. I don't know much about different kinds of machines. Does anybody know a good machine I could buy? I'm not quite ready yet, but I have been having some problems.

The main reason I joined is that I am having a problem getting out dog odor on a job. Can anybody recommend a good chemical? I tried that OSR stuff, but I couldn't tell it did much.

ascrubabove

Melvin, welcome aboard.

I like OSR and use it often, would be glad to help you out, are you dealing with general dog odor (wet dog smell) or dog urine? What type of carpet?

G

Both, general dog odor and urine. Its in a cheap apartment nylon carpet. Thank you!

Mikey P

Administrator
Flush flush flush, use powdered or liquid peroxide in your pre spray and pre and post treat with Judson's Quat A Lot deodorizers

ascrubabove

Melvin if you are in South Carolina you are near some of the best carpet cleaning chemicals I have ever used! http://www.truckmountdepot.com/O2System.html Les & Joice are wonderfull people.
The O2 system is great for general dog odor, just add a little Quat A Lot to your pre-spray and let it dwell for 15 min. then clean as normal.
For Urine problems, I like OSR, mix per directions pour onto spot and let it follow the urine down into the backing and pad, let it sit there for 30 min. while you go clean another room, extract with water claw or like tool, mix some Quat A Lot and water and pour over area and work it in, it will not need to dwell as long, extract with water claw and your are done, go collect the loads of money you charged them and be a hero!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom