steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier

the postcard should only read

call us about our $99 holiday special or
spring
or back to school special for depending of time of the year it is sent out

card was developed by a lady who is starting her own company after working for an ad agency

this is her 3 attempt at the card

Stanley Steemer advertises on local tv for a $99 special, doesn't give any specifics

I don't do any adverstiving except for referal marketing to current customers

it will also state "guaranted cleaning"

Portland is divided by a river so I have an east side and a west side

she says I can mail it to 58,000 on the east side of town for $387
or the 50,000 to the west side of town for $333 or both for $700

the post card would be in a packet with other cards, I will be the only carpet cleaner in the pack, addressed to the home owner and only go to homes with income above $160,000

would you do it

what would you change

C

C. Copplepot

IMO the "Got Dirt" is overused, i know of 5 local companies that use that same slogan in various ways. The $99 is too small and does not jump out at you. I see little value offered in the ad. Value before price. Its an OK ad, i'm sure you will get work from it but i don't think its going to knock peoples socks off. Its alot better than most ads i have seen. Good luck i hope you get what your aiming for.

G

I would just make the special for the holiday. Use the other reasons at other times. When you see a retail store do a sale, it's related to the holiday at that time. You want the customer to feel they need to buy now.

Dave

Frank P.

Card packs

I used a card pack for my duct cleaning biz and it was terrible Mine was a lot more expensive. 4 color on both sides 50,000 homes in upper income homes. We are a high end duct cleaner and we offered 15% up to $100 off. For $700 I'd say go nuts but not for what I had to pay.

Frank P.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
If you have great dry times I would mention it just before "upholstery".
"minimal or no residue" if you're using the soap free stuff. I think these are 2 important points. Personally I would use hot water extraction instead of steam cleaning. Do you have a guarantee?, if yes stick it in there.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom