Here I go again!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Running a deal with Living Social. This one will be a multi deal for EITHER 3 rooms t/a $65, sofa and loveseat $72, or up to 300 sq. ft. t/g at $75. I'm capping the carpet deal at 100 as I really don't want to be doing voucher jobs all summer. Might as well use up this medium while its hot, and I have a feeling we'll do 10x better than last time now that we have the hang of it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
So they can only buy the upholstery OR the carpet cleaning?

Now that would be a perty good deal....Because you can offer the same price of the one they didn't pick.

I hope you read it very carefully...They're crafty devils those details.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Yup just read through the contract, it was very clear, either the upholstery OR the tile OR the carpet. Any upsells will be at regular price, unless I'm in a super good mood that day.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That's good.

Good luck.

I'm running a Living Social deal for one of my companies on April 16th. He wanted to go a little lower in price to sell more...We'll see. I didn't go too low.

3 rooms $55

:shock:

I did that same deal here in Plano... It was good... Not great.... At that price you do get into the priceshopper category a little more.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Yeah, I wont do the $49 deal again either, I really don't want to sell a ton. Actually, I just wanted to do only upholstery and I almost had them convinced, but in the end they said no.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'd like to hear the results.

Which deal sold the most

From which deal did you get the "best jobs"

average ticket overall

Good luck

Chris A

Name
Chris
Of course. Its probably not going to run for a few weeks yet. Its gonna get a little crazy scheduling wise, but we still have the option of a two truck schedule if we need it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'll keep track of how many we sell.... But the ticket average and total made won't be on my Priority list.

Back
Top Bottom