Hello To All

L

Lumber Jack

My name is Tom Conway. I recently got the name "Lumber Jack" from a friend of mine.
My family and I live in Anderson,Ca. 7 miles south of Redding. We moved up here about 5 years ago,from the Bay area.
I was a drywall contractor until about 2.5 years ago when I decided to get back into carpet cleaning.
I'm a owner/opperator. I went after Property Management right away,so most of my work is a one man op. I have just recently really started trying to get some better higher end work.
My TM that I run is a 2005 ProChem Legend that I moded out with the help of Joe Bristor. In the process of working with Joe on my TM I developed a in-line filter. That is really amazing.
We have started selling them now, so far the reveiws coming back all have been very very good.
So thanks for reading and I'm happy to be here
Lumber Jack

L

Lumber Jack

Mikey P said:
glad to see you here Jack

How about doing a show and tell on your Filter project?
All Right, It may take me a bit to figure out how to up load pictures and stuff. :?

L

Lumber Jack

FCC said:
:?

010_op_620x358.jpg

did he forget he is already a member (between 3am and noon)?
and how to upload pics?

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic. ... er#p415683
Nice pic you got that off my web site That my wife made not ME. Ok guys where do I start this at?

Ryan

Hair spray? At least do er right, you need an expansion chamber added to it, a redline sprinkler valve, and a 20 oz tank of co2. Now that would launch a potato!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom