Has anyone ever cleaned the entrances at a Walmart?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
All for $49.95.

LETS GET REAL HERE YOU IDIOTS!
IT'S WALLYMART!

IT'S BLACK PLASTIC CARPET!

COMING BACK THE NEXT DAY TO DO ANYTHING IS STUPIT!

MORONS!

Reactions: Bill Soukoreff
Name
Nate W.
Someone say sharkweek?!?

22040.jpeg

Name
Steve Lawrence
Tell them they should replace it and start a maintenance program. We're talking Walmart here, very deep pockets, especially since we subsidize their pathetic operation.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Looks like some Homo costume. And what kind of man wears sandals ?

Are you a " Moe" ?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Tell them they should replace it and start a maintenance program. We're talking Walmart here, very deep pockets, especially since we subsidize their pathetic operation.
After I'm finished with this, I'm gonna try to push a once/month cleaning for them and maybe the neighbor cities. It won' t hurt to ask. Especially since I know a few of the managers well. It never hurts to bump up the Gross $$$/month

Reactions: dealtimeman

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
After I'm finished with this, I'm gonna try to push a once/month cleaning for them and maybe the neighbor cities. It won' t hurt to ask. Especially since I know a few of the managers well. It never hurts to bump up the Gross $$$/month

After you're truly finished with that one you'll memorize my first comment on this thread...and start living life in different fashion :lol: :lol: :lol:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I'm not reading 6 pages so just in case no one else mentioned it. Hook up your truck mount to a pile lifter and vacuum the heck out of it. Then your choice of cleaning. The lose particles are going to be the problem. few have pile lifters but this is where I think they shine.

Name
Nate W.
Looks like some Homo costume. And what kind of man wears sandals ?

Are you a " Moe" ?

It's actually slippers... The "Local Boy" special here.... You aren't a true local boy if you don't got a few pairs of Scott slippers... 1 for everyday, 1 for going out, and 1 for special occasions.... Plus if you put your slippers on your hands it makes you run faster..... No believe me, just ask any Hawaii person.....:lol:

And that pic was taken at a Wal-Mart too....

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Tomorrows the big day Matt. We want lots of video and you have to go back the day after to film some more. No videos of Jimmy suntanning, Please
Since the thread went this far, I promise I'll record and take after pictures of the night and the next day.

If I'm still awake, I'll post the after pic right at the end of the job tomorrow night. But forgive me If I pass out, because I'm working a whole day before I go there tomorrow night.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Only if her dude let's her out with another man.......:eekk:

Speaking of which, is @Matt Wood significant other okay with a woman cleaner meeting up for a cleaning date at Wal-Mart in the late hours?!?:stir:
Cleaning date??? LOL That's the funniest thing I've heard on this thread. If that's true, then I have a "cleaning date" every day. 99% of my customers are women, whether single or married, and they're alone most of the time.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Anyone near this Walmart...we need lots of documentation for this job tonight! 6 pages on Mikeysboard so maybe even a Local News Crew! Very excited for this job tonight! Will he make us all proud...or will he screw the pooch...?
We will be the judge...no pressure!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom