Greetings from Maine.

ACD

Hello all,

My name is Aaron Dinsmore. I am Vice President and co-owner of Master Clean Inc. out of Rockland Maine. We do carpet, upholstery, fire, water, janitorial, hard floors, duct cleaning, trauma, repair, dyeing, deodorizing, mold remediation, and more. We are a small company with two trucks, and one operator.... go figure. I've been in the game for 15 years. I am or was (not sure of my CE credit status) an IICRC certified master cleaning and restoration technician, and a State licensed master pesticide applicator. (Had to get that last to apply microcides to water damage jobs.) Only recently have I been looking at online groups for cleaners. Glad I found this one, hope to contribute where I can, and learn from you all as well.

Aaron

ACD

I am planning on replacing my truckmount and decided to join a few boards to get an idea of what was available. Selfish motivation I know...

Aaron

ACD

ROFLMAO Nick hasn't called me yet. He has responded to posts on other boards offering to rebuild my PC. I've spoken with Jeff Ellis, Duane Oxley, John from SteamAction, and I am going to call Leslie from Judson.

Aaron

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Welcome Aaron. Rockland is a nice area. I lived down in Old Orchard Beach for a while and have parents and siblings living in the Portland area.

ACD

Thanks Tim! Maine is pretty and fairly tame. I wonder if there are any others from Maine on here?

Aaron

Able 1

Name
Keith
Welcome Aaron,

Judging by your video you don't have any heat issues with your TM?

ACD

Plenty of heat..... couple million btu's at least but the fuel burn is terrible. A gallon every minute. But it only takes a minute or two to go from soiled rug to sub floor.

Aaron

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom