Got two ips sprayers to giveaway…

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Both in their original cases with batteries, chargers and all parts.
don’t know if batteries Are still working.
If someone wants them i can ship however you pay for shipping. Otherwise tossing them out …clearing stuff and tossing what I no longer need or want.

Perhaps you can use them or retrofit them?
IMG_2478.jpeg

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Why is this industry so obsessed with coming out with new sprayers every other month when the hydroforce was perfected decades ago?
I’ve tossed them aside too and some in the front lawn for pickers.

I discovered $30 sprayers hardware shop that are virtually indestructible. The wands can be bent, it won’t break, the seals I have yet to change, the tank are well molded polyethylene.
For electric, the work horse has worked….so well the first two yrs i bought another as back up.

live and learn. You learn a lot when you look at your basement or shop and stuff just sitting there that you can’t get rid of cause the resell value is laughable. Cant even give it away. That’s bad.
1800GOTCARPETCLEANINGJUNK

Reactions: KevinL

Mikey P

Administrator
I’ve tossed them aside too and some in the front lawn for pickers.

I discovered $30 sprayers hardware shop that are virtually indestructible. The wands can be bent, it won’t break, the seals I have yet to change, the tank are well molded polyethylene.
For electric, the work horse has worked….so well the first two yrs i bought another as back up.

live and learn. You learn a lot when you look at your basement or shop and stuff just sitting there that you can’t get rid of cause the resell value is laughable. Cant even give it away. That’s bad.
1800GOTCARPETCLEANINGJUNK
Lets see your $30 sprayer, plz

I just broke my court size pump up

sassyotto

Name
Paul
resale prices on just about everything went down the drain. They are giving away quality office furniture in Chicago just to get rid of it. Everyone is working from home.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom