Glide humor

Mikey P

Administrator
It's not uncommon for somebody to order the wrong size glude between the 12 and the 14-in options or the wrong style between hole and hybrid..

I had a recent order for four prochem titanium slots when in reality he owns Butler 12" single jets..😵‍💫

He cant recolect how he came to that decision and swears alcohol or drugs had nothing to do with it.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
interesting
What's equally as interesting as a guy who got his new one delivered today and called saying I need the other part he showed me a picture when he originally ordered it of a male quick connect attached to his existing lawn so I said yes that's included in the conversation but he really needed was a female attached to the wand on top of that is 3/8 pretty odd considering it's affordable he has no spare hose does not have Amazon prime it is closest Parker stores in our way.

The picture he sent me was not of his wand and he doesn't know how to distinguish between a male and a female no matter how I describe it without getting perverse.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The picture he sent me was not of his wand and he doesn't know how to distinguish between a male and a female no matter how I describe it without getting perverse.

This is an all too common discussion I end up having on the phone.

I have tried "socket and plug" as a less intimate description.

Once, having tried every possible explanation, in a state of exasperation, I asked:

"Do you understand the concept of sexual intercourse?"

Long silence...

Then laughter...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What's equally as interesting as a guy who got his new one delivered today and called saying I need the other part he showed me a picture when he originally ordered it of a male quick connect attached to his existing lawn so I said yes that's included in the conversation but he really needed was a female attached to the wand on top of that is 3/8 pretty odd considering it's affordable he has no spare hose does not have Amazon prime it is closest Parker stores in our way.

Might be non binary.

• Haha
Reactions: Papa John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom