Get some help!

Name
Nate W.
Until its legal here which it isn't we will have to wait on those guys.

We have a few drinkers. they are just responsible enough to take their job seriously. However call them any night but the week they are "on call" and they will have already had too many to be of any help to you.

It's legal on the State level here, only for the tax money.. The problem I have is they're pretty useless when they smoke before work and/or after... Maybe if they had a task to clean up around the shop like sweeping, wiping toilets etc.. Or pulling weeds or cutting grass.. Nothing that actually requires using a brain...

On the job I prefer to work alone if I had the choice to hire people with substance abuse problems...

We had a carpet installer who was good at installing by himself, where he'd do a whole house with furniture rip out and replace in a day.. On time to the job, most times he was early to the jobs... The catch, you couldn't talk to him after 3pm, you couldn't understand a word he said... He'd drink a case everyday.. So the difficulty was telling him where to be if it was past 3pm..

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Steal employees from UPS. They have lots of almost full time employees that they basically shit on for $15 an hr and keep them just a few hrs under full time so they dont have to give them full time benefits.

They usually work 5pm-11pm at the warehouses, they are used to a very strict work environment, they are drug tested, usually good workers

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
No smoking on the job is important

slide1.jpg

..L.T.A

steve_64

Sorry but I need to kill the pain and painkillers are horrible for me. A couple hits and I work for hours and very detailed and focused.

I get pissy otherwise.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm not sure of what it is like where you guys are located but it's tough finding help that can pass a drug test. :errf:

Many good interviews and go to their Facebook page and find out the are the ganja man. :icon_neutral:

All my dudes partake.

It's that or hire JW kids who ain't hungry for this form of torture.

Reactions: hogjowl

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My Call-Girl aka assistant is a bleeding heart liberal. She has no business sense at all. Drives me nuts. I will give her credit that she has taught me how to control my temper.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I really really like the guy who works with me. He is dependable as hell and has the desire to do a great job which you can't teach. Most of his issues come from my shitty management

Reactions: Nate The Great

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Reading this....I am thinking it is time for another pay raise for our youngest guy!

I guess I should feel real lucky....

Might be time to make sure he knows it....

We got our young guy from the Pizza Joint my daughter works at....he is color blind as all get out....but nice kid, good worker for the most part....not perfect and not as go get em as Aron...but good enough we want to keep him.....

Going to find some of those color blind glasses and try for him too...

In his family, his mom is the bread winner...and dad more at home....His dad is a painter and sheet rock guy that was working for our local SM (yellow guys) but was laid off, and never seemed to get called up for steady work, so he now goes to rummage sales and sells a lot of thing son Ebay...including vintage blue jeans....

I kind of see a trend with our younger guy...his girl friend is working for a Veterinarian...she moved up here from the Twin Cities earlier this year...

he's just happy to be around and be with his girlfriend....

I might need another guy to help out next year...winter coming, not the time for a new guy....but the schedule has picked up more and might possibly need some help....especially if I seem to slow down....

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Ron K

So Mark, if the guy in that truck applied for your job next year would you hire him??

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

Mark, get the kid some of these glasses.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Think he was talking about your younger guy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom