FullCircle service

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
To be honest I see a lot of people who decide to continue service as well as new customers moving to the pay as you go plan. Unless I am missing something the new 100 minute plan is basically the pay as you go but with a 100 min. commitment.

I don’t see the new plans working due to the amount of talk time that will be paid for in advance and then be lost if not used. The old plans allowed for you minutes to rollover so if you had a slow month you could use that time on a busier month. I can only imagine some one that paid $2500 in advance for minutes and then only use half would feel kind of ripped off and the end of their billing cycle.

Also in the last six months how often are you fc users getting a call log? Daily, weekly or monthly?

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
LOL.... That's horrible on their part unless were not getting the entire story. What other issues have there been in the past?

Mikey P

Administrator
Posting of private emails without both party's consent has been against board policy for years, please edit your thread.

But to be honest, I'm glad I had the chance to read them..lol

Personally, I have seen a noticeable increase in improvement with FC the last couple months.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
no problem mike. i will remove my post out of respect for your board but i think that my format tells the whole storry better than just telling in my own words.

Mikey P

Administrator
I understand your frustration AJ, I have had my own issues with FC.

Fortunately, none of them were as objectionable as hiring a person to do their job.

I appears they walked out on you rather abruptly, any chance we didn't set all the back and forths?

Name
Lee Stockwell
I always try to win over my more demanding customers if possible.

However I will "fire" them if they treat my employees very badly more than once.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Has anyone here ever had any experience with Answerconnect.com?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom