Flyers for walking the neighborhoods.......

Al

My guy's want to do this in some nice hoods, I know some of you have great success with this.

Lets see what your using! Door hanger or flyer ?

I need some Ideas.....

Thanks in Advance :D

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Door hangers do work well. Some guys won't do them because they think it pisses people off. I'm sure it does a few, but you can't ignore results. Funny thing is, my best returns were in the higher income areas.

I figured the rich folks were the ones that'd be pissed.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Back when I first began.

I purchased a bunch of the generic ones where you inserted your card...

I would staple a dare to compare sheet on it as well...

But my ratio of success per hanger,actually depended on the feedback from the client we would be working on...

I would say do you think the lady next door would mind if I gave her one of these...

The homeowner would tell you sometimes subtlely and sometimes not...

They are great people,she is a pain in the ***.I would go on the feedback,more or less...

But at Chemlawn and Stiegers Carpet cleaning you were required to post on all neighbors...

But there are pros and cons,they are indicators of no one home.Or can you remove this please,no mailboxes-etc(federal Offense?)

WISE

Doorhangers--

Had some graphics guy in OH that I contracted through Guru.com design the doorhanger. Full color both sides. Looks killer.

I have a firm here that distributes them for .06 ea.

Solid returns.

WISE

steve g

Name
steve garrett
when I first started my business me and the wife put out about 90 in a rich neighborhood, I got only 1 call from it, from a rich butt pirate guy couple, they get the carpets cleaned every 2 mos. that was over 5 years ago, and I have made thousands off that one job

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom